Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

What are your thoughts on Disney+?

David Ward

Featured Posts

Teal Ambition

LOVE it! I signed up for a year the day of the launch and haven’t stopped watching since :vegas:

I started by rewatching all my favourite disney shows, and I also watched their new original movie, Noelle. It was really good! HSM the series is also surprisingly good!

I have chromecasts on all my TVs and it works great casting from the app or laptop!

My complaint: I know they’re working on it, but the continue watching feature should have been available since the beginning. I can hardly ever remember where I left off :messga:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lemondeduerl

Is not  available in Spain yet, I'm a big fan of Star Wars , Pixar or Marvel but I don't know if I would subscribe or not. I already have Netflix. 

:)

joemayzzin

I got a year free cause I'm a Verizon unlimited member, I've legit watched something every night before bed since it was released and I'm loving it :party: making me feel young all over again :teehee:

French Canadian... I wanted to show  Mulan to my "bf" but honestly this was awful : the voices were not corresponding to the characters, the lines were different (super toned down). We ended up downloading the True French version. 

Also the originals are so great, we can see that Disney is not afraid of putting money into them. 

The app and website might offer different languages for the same show : on my phone Lilo&Stitch are avaible in English and Spanish with deutsch subtitles, on my computer it is available in English and French with Spanish subtitles. 

Mister G

It’s okay for all the hardcore Disney fans that want access to their entire library/vault worth of content.

Problem I noticed is that the playback quality especially on a lot of animated shows or movies is a bit buggy and laggy.

David Ward
3 hours ago, MrG1087 said:

It’s okay for all the hardcore Disney fans that want access to their entire library/vault worth of content.

Unfortunately, they do not have their entire library up.

Mister G
3 minutes ago, David Ward said:

Unfortunately, they do not have their entire library up.

Oh really? Errr good thing we are using our friend’s account. Barely. I tried it on launch day and wasn’t too impressed.

Pop Music

I absolutely stan and watch it everyday 

I ****ing love reliving old Disney channel shows and re watching the classics from the 50's 

A little scared about the hacks but that chances are small that i'll be effected and i've been checking non stop to make sure i'm fine (but I get overly nervous about things naturally) 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

phantasmas

im cancelling soon :nails:  although nostalgic, a lot of the movies and shows are bad and the classics are quite boring

no wonder they went around buying all these other studios... they needed stuff to spice up their D+ library 

Archived