💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

What are your thoughts on Disney+?

David Ward

Featured Posts

David Ward

*disneyplusconnecteddevice_home_8679029e.

I've seen ads everywhere for this and everyone talking about it online so signed up for a free trial and I kinda dig it so far.

PROS:  I'm reliving my childhood movies and tv shows. Movies like: Phantom of the Megaplex, My Stepsister from Planet Weird. And shows like Even Stevens, Lizzie McGuire and That's So Raven. I also like the Imagineering Documentary, that was pretty cool. 

CONS: Kind of slow and laggy, which is understandable for it being new. I'm really pissed about turning The Simpsons from the standard 4:3 ratio appear more "widescreen" thus cropping out half the show and jokes. Disney has since said that they will fix this issue on January 1st, but they have also done it with other programs like Halloweentown. Throughout most of the movie, the shots are practically claustrophobic and super close. I digress.  Also: they have Iron Man 1 and 3, but not 2.

This may sound stupid, but I wish Disney, Netflix, Hulu, and other streaming services teamed up to create one combined, ultimate streaming service. I'd be happy to pay $50 a month for that to have unlimited access to all of their libraries in one place. Imagine a streaming service with almost any movie you could possibly think of in one streaming service. Then the partnered companies could make profit based on how many users view their programs, that way they would be more inclined and have more of an incentive to add all of their libraries.

What do you guys think of Disney+? What shows or movies have you watched? What movies or shows do you wish they had?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still not available here, I find it a bad move because no one is gonna wait a few months to watch the new originals..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

David Ward
1 minute ago, River said:

Still not available here, I find it a bad move because no one is gonna wait a few months to watch the new originals..

That sucks. What country do you hail from?

RAMROD

I really enjoyed it. I can see so many old Disney movies that is rare like Three Cabaleros and Aristocats. And lots if good episodic shows.

And The Mandalorian turned out to be amazing show!

Next year will be great with the arrival many more originals.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

David Ward
Just now, RAMROD said:

Next year will be great with the arrival many more originals.

Yes! I looked up Holes a little bit ago to watch, but it's not available until January 1st. :cryga:

RAMROD
Just now, David Ward said:

Yes! I looked up Holes a little bit ago to watch, but it's not available until January 1st. :cryga:

Ya, most originals will debut next year. I suppose Mandalorian is just giving the taste about the quality of the shows. I am more confident now.

RAMROD
1 minute ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

thoughts and prayers cuz hackers selling accounts on the black market in swarms

Most likely boomers accounts who use weak passwords or the same exact passwords they use somewhere else that been hacked too  

David Ward
Just now, ZiggyZiggs said:

thoughts and prayers cuz hackers selling accounts on the black market in swarms

Oh yeah, I heard about that. About 10,000 accounts I think. I'm sure several million people created an account, so I'm hoping I'm not one of them. Chances are small.

Didymus

I love it. It allows Disney to release more non-mainstream stuff in a way that won't hurt them at the box office. Like that Imagineering Story series about the theme parks, omg it's pure gold, I'm in love with it.

It's not available yet in Belgium, so that sucks balls :madge: But I'm just downloading everything elsewhere so no prob :laughga:

RAMROD

That show with Jeff Goldblum is also interesting to watch. It is similiar to those How It's Made series which I enjoyed :fan:

RAMROD
10 minutes ago, River said:

Thoughts and prayers. Latin America are not getting it until 2021 based on kniwn schedule :diane:

David Ward
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

That show with Jeff Goldblum is also interesting to watch. It is similiar to those How It's Made series which I enjoyed :fan:

I've seen the thumbnail several times, but I've been too busy getting high off of nostalgia. I'll have to check it out!

Itsbrenda

It’s not out here but I watched the first 2 episodes of that Star Wars Show. Hopefully it picks up because it’s awful. I know SW is for kids but I don’t think anyone over 11/12 could actually enjoy it. 

I don’t think I will subscribe tbh

Archived