💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

What are your thoughts on Disney+?

David Ward

Featured Posts

RAMROD
Just now, David Ward said:

I've seen the thumbnail several times, but I've been too busy getting high off of nostalgia. I'll have to check it out!

Try it when you can, you won't regret it :D also Jeff humor is so quirky :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
1 minute ago, LadyHaha said:

I know SW is for kids but I don’t think anyone over 11/12 could actually enjoy it. 

You got it all wrong :lmao:

SW is scifi show for adults, bruh. It's not for everyone, so you may not be the target audience. The Mandalorian especially is for actual fans who follow the lore throughly cos there are lots of references and jokes that will get over your head when non fans watching it.

duckworth

Not available yet in my country :huntyga:

But I have watched (most of) the originals. I absolutely loved The Mandalorian and The Imagineering Story. High School Musical: The Musical The Series was a cringe. Same goes for Encore. Haven't watched Goldblum's series tho.

Itsbrenda
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

You got it all wrong :lmao:

SW is scifi show for adults, bruh. It's not for everyone, so you may not be the target audience. The Mandalorian especially is for actual fans who follow the lore throughly cos there are lots of references and jokes that will get over your head when non fans watching it.

I mean.. I have watched them all many times over my life. Like I said, I know they are kids films adults can enjoy but this TV Show has no story and is just ‘look, old trilogy reference, you like that? Wow! Here is another’ I fail to believe any adult is actually saying this show is for adults. It has no story and it’s literally aimed at children. 

tbh I am very bored of it anyway, I’m almost 30 so I’m deffo out of the target range, especially for this show. 

RAMROD
4 minutes ago, LadyHaha said:

I mean.. I have watched them all many times over my life. Like I said, I know they are kids films adults can enjoy but this TV Show has no story and is just ‘look, old trilogy reference, you like that? Wow! Here is another’ I fail to believe any adult is actually saying this show is for adults. It has no story and it’s literally aimed at children. 

tbh I am very bored of it anyway, I’m almost 30 so I’m deffo out of the target range, especially for this show. 

Well, if that is what you think, but lowkey you are as messy as that Azerbaijan guy :lmao:  Best of luck.

Itsbrenda
3 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Well, if that is what you think, but lowkey you are as messy as that Azerbaijan guy :lmao:  Best of luck.

How old are you? Just out of curiosity 

Queen of Pop

It's fun watching the old shows, but I'm disappointed there's not more new things up there. The only original thing worth watching is The Mandalorian

There's a few technical issues as well. It annoys me that every time I watch Lizzie McGuire I have to search for the show because there's no 'Currently Watching' tab and every time I click on it it starts with the first episode again. They need to keep a better handle on what people are watching

Miracle

They barely have any decent movies besides Disney classics...so yeah I feel like this is aimed only at nostalgics and kids. 

L

gypsy101
3 minutes ago, Miracle said:

They barely have any decent movies besides Disney classics...so yeah I feel like this is aimed only at nostalgics and kids. 

because that’s all they have is movies made by disney lol 

gypsy101
59 minutes ago, Queen of Pop said:

It's fun watching the old shows, but I'm disappointed there's not more new things up there. The only original thing worth watching is The Mandalorian

excuse you, High School Musical: The Musical: The Series has been pretty good so far

Taylucifer

agree with everything you said and also, I think that in terms of features they should definitely have the same or similar as Netflix cause I miss things like:

- The 'you're watching' feature cause it's annoying it doesn't have it

- The ability to add things to watch list without clicking on it and then adding it

- Play trailers when you hover over stuff cause that's just better for finding what to what

It is very nostalgic but if I'm being honest kinda a let down once you actually start watching some of the shows/movie and realising they were kinda bad:lolga:

Spoiler

Also I'm having a weird problem that I can't click on the 'shows' or 'movies' tabs which is annoying

1989 (TV) is out NOW

imnotyourbabe10

All these separate streaming services are crap.  We moved away from cable boxes and bundles in order to have this "a la carte," more affordable streaming but, instead, we end up paying practically the same...you need internet, then you select your service(s) Netflix, Hulu, Prime, Disney + and so forth. It all adds up. 
Corporate greed and corporate centralization...:madge:

RAMROD
1 hour ago, imnotyourbabe10 said:

All these separate streaming services are crap.  We moved away from cable boxes and bundles in order to have this "a la carte," more affordable streaming but, instead, we end up paying practically the same...you need internet, then you select your service(s) Netflix, Hulu, Prime, Disney + and so forth. It all adds up. 
Corporate greed and corporate centralization...:madge:

That is empty complaining.

Unlike cable TVs, we don't need to subscribe to all. We have a choice to pick and choose. And we have a choice to unsub anytime and no penalty given. You don't have to do all year sub. 

I, myself, although I afford it, I still limit myself to 2 services. And D+ is the one that I currently subbing, since it got weekly show that I want to finish, while I have unsubbed from Netflix since my shows is off season. And return when it returns with new season. You don't have to burn your money with those one year plan.

Also, Disney+ offer peopke a bundle with Hulu, with a competitive price if that is what you want. 

Work smarter, not harder. :shrug:

Archived