life

Gaga on IG stories: When your friends surprise you

nenhures

Featured Posts

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Vyxx said:

I've been seeing the girl with the same pink hair as her in a lot of photos now (her new assistant I think?) and I'm curious if they have the same hair so she can trick the paps into thinking she's Gaga? I've been wondering that every time I see a picture of her because their hair is really identical! 

13 hours ago, Thwack said:

I said the same thing a couple weeks ago! I do think this is the case. They seem to be of similar height and body type, so it makes sense. 

It is possible, just in case if necessary. For me is very interesting that Gaga was never papped in the past months. Her security team should be very good.

I am thinking that the similarity sometimes can work the other way, so she can go out as Kim without being followed.

ALGAYDO
11 minutes ago, Oshawott said:

They don't love her, they just love her money. Leeches. 

You’re close with them, and they told you this specifically? Shook, I’m so jealous :enigma:

:awkney:

13 hours ago, LilyLark said:

Cute pic!  All the drama about the noms on here, and she seems happy. Doubt she would be posting twice about it if she was upset.

In my opinion she cares about the Grammy noms, but not this way we think. She has a Grammy shelf, she performed in the last five years, so it is important for her. Maybe the number of noms is not really important, she would be sad only if she did not get it at all. And maybe she had a non-public prediction from Interscope with less noms on lock, so it was really a surprise.

rasclautmangos
On 11/21/2019 at 12:31 AM, derpmonster said:

She's starting to look like Sarah... :oprah:

It's funny how people start looking like their MUA. She looked like Tara often during the ARTPOP era.

I noticed that too, in a few pics, but I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me lol. Her and Sarah are starting to look like sisters.

Archived