💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga on IG stories: When your friends surprise you

nenhures

Featured Posts

migamiga
44 minutes ago, Doot said:

Completely unrelated but I want to know how much her team gets paid and who pays them. Same for the dancers too. :oprah:

Do they get a standard two weeks of vacation? Do they get over time? What's their call off procedure?:oprah:

What do the dancers do for work between tours and performances?:oprah:

Did Gaga get paid for the Superbowl? How much did her dancers get paid?:oprah:

Do they have 401Ks? :oprah:

Does Gaga ever owe during tax season? :oprah:

What is the standard rate to book Gaga for a show? :oprah:

Idk how much they get paid. Depends what their roles are. I believe Bobby is an independent manager now which probably means he has his own company so all the day to day managers and assistants would be under that payroll. Depending on what the position is, the salary will vary and it’s upfront that they will be required to work odd hours and have to sacrifice a lot. I know a lot of assistant jobs don’t really pay well but you also don’t have to spend a lot of money either because everything gets expensed (food, lodging, traveling, etc). Bobby gets a percentage of every deal he lands for Gaga (usually around 10%). I’m not really sure about freddie/Sarah. If haus of Gaga is a legitimate llc, then i assume they’re under that company and being paid by them. Whether they’re on salary or project based idk. Dancers are usually through an agency so they should be getting paid directly through them but I’m sure management somehow handles it also. 

As for vacations, legally you have to be given two weeks but in the music industry people (especially with these higher levels) can take as long as they want but honestly never do cause everyone’s a workaholic and it’s just nonstop so you never even think about it. 

I hope that helps answer some of your questions. Sorry I’m not too clear on some stuff either i haven’t had too much management experience but essentially everything is through a company that handles all that hr stuff. It’s quite interesting actually

Edit: As for Gaga, her money is coming from a lot of different places so she has a business manager handling that (apparently papa joe). That’s the person who makes sure your publishers, pro, management, etc are all collecting your money on behalf and paying out correctly. It’s a huge production within a production and can get really messy (especially when you’re at Gaga’s level)

also another note about vacations: you tend to just take vacations when there’s a “break” meaning your artist (if you’re just dealing with one) is probably on vacation and/or on hiatus and there’s nothing going on (which is probably really rare in Gaga’s world). But the good thing about working with someone like Gaga is she goes on vacation with the whole team and seems to be very understanding of everyone’s time and schedule (sonya and her whole situation, Sarah’s wedding, etc). Although I’m sure they’re all still working (emailing) while on vacation. Honestly management is just emailing and taking meetings/calls lol

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She has the I Don't Know Them face:ladyhaha:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

I've been seeing the girl with the same pink hair as her in a lot of photos now (her new assistant I think?) and I'm curious if they have the same hair so she can trick the paps into thinking she's Gaga? I've been wondering that every time I see a picture of her because their hair is really identical! 

Love + Art

derpmonster

She's starting to look like Sarah... :oprah:

It's funny how people start looking like their MUA. She looked like Tara often during the ARTPOP era.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

andy232000
49 minutes ago, Doot said:

Completely unrelated but I want to know how much her team gets paid and who pays them. Same for the dancers too. :oprah:

Do they get a standard two weeks of vacation? Do they get over time? What's their call off procedure?:oprah:

According to some quick internet searches a typical back up dancer makes about $14 an hour.  

They do get overtime as theres an interview about haus labs where one of the models said they had to quickly wrap up the production because Gaga said "she did not want to pay overtime" to anyone in a joking manner while she began cleaning the set, so by that we can know they do respect that.

Most dancers sign on with other artists during down time. Asiel  used to dance for Rihanna (and he is currently not a part of ENIGMA, I believe he is in another show). I also know that sometimes management might have "retainment contracts" so when there is no tour, but there is a chance of needing the dancers, these contracts permit Gaga to just call them up and save her the process of casting someone else. During this retainment period management has to pay a sort of compensation because they are basically asking the dancer to not do any other show until the contract ends. 

Managers like Bobby probably follow the established rule in the industry which grants them 10% over Gaga´s profit. 

Artists DO NOT get paid for their superbowl halftime show because the NFL pays for the production of the set. They paid 10 million dollars for Gaga´s halftime show. Gaga got paid in promotion and airtime, not money (which lead to million reasons reaching a top 5 on the billboard hot 100). In some cases the artists have to pay to be the halftime performer, but Gaga wasnt asked to pay. 

The standard rate for a Gaga show have increased throughout the years. During the micro soft party she performed her artrave set for 1 million dollars. She performed at that Russian wedding for 1 million too. But this year for the Enigma sets at Apple, Apollo and Amazon I believe the rate was at 3 million per show. 

This is all info I have read throughout the years 

LilyLark
37 minutes ago, Doot said:

I would imagine they probably make more now. But 75k doesn't seem like a lot for that role, tbh. 

Actually, they still make around that much (sometimes a little higher or lower). P.A.'s for singers/actors do better than P.A.'s for directors/screenwriters/etc., too.

That whole mess with Jennifer was basically that she worked 40 hrs a week, like most people, but if you sometimes work outside your normal set business hours you are technically owed overtime even if you work the same amount of total hours (40 per week). She was in the right for that even tho Gaga's lawyer/business manager should have been the one aware/handling the issue, but the rest of her sh*t was bizarre (like complaining that Gaga made her prepare/get food when she was working on her music—that's typically what P.A.'s are supposed to do) and some of her claims also just seemed like BS.

DoremonLove

So gorgeous. Wihout make up shes even more pretty like how can someone be this gorgeous (excdpt my gf) :saira:

How can anoyone not love gaga

LilyLark
23 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

According to some quick internet searches a typical back up dancer makes about $14 an hour.  

They do get overtime as theres an interview about haus labs where one of the models said they had to quickly wrap up the production because Gaga said "she did not want to pay overtime" to anyone in a joking manner while she began cleaning the set, so by that we can know they do respect that.

Most dancers sign on with other artists during down time. Asiel  used to dance for Rihanna (and he is currently not a part of ENIGMA, I believe he is in another show). I also know that sometimes management might have "retainment contracts" so when there is no tour, but there is a chance of needing the dancers, these contracts permit Gaga to just call them up and save her the process of casting someone else. During this retainment period management has to pay a sort of compensation because they are basically asking the dancer to not do any other show until the contract ends. 

Managers like Bobby probably follow the established rule in the industry which grants them 10% over Gaga´s profit. 

Artists DO NOT get paid for their superbowl halftime show because the NFL pays for the production of the set. They paid 10 million dollars for Gaga´s halftime show. Gaga got paid in promotion and airtime, not money (which lead to million reasons reaching a top 5 on the billboard hot 100). In some cases the artists have to pay to be the halftime performer, but Gaga wasnt asked to pay. 

The standard rate for a Gaga show have increased throughout the years. During the micro soft party she performed her artrave set for 1 million dollars. She performed at that Russian wedding for 1 million too. But this year for the Enigma sets at Apple, Apollo and Amazon I believe the rate was at 3 million per show. 

This is all info I have read throughout the years 

Dancers (at least for tours) for A list artists make way more than $15 hours a week (they get paid a weekly fee and a living stipend for food), but they are also contract workers so who knows about the benefits. Another problem is they don't always have consistent bookings—someone might be making 6k a week for a five month tour, but then not book another job for a while. And the ones who get paid 4-6k a week are rare and only with the biggest stars—most back up dancers make sh*t money.

TLDR: It's a weird system and there isn't like a set yearly salary/$ per hr, and I'm not sure how it's legal but it definitely is because that is how it's done.

LilyLark

Cute pic!  All the drama about the noms on here, and she seems happy. Doubt she would be posting twice about it if she was upset.

joannesrats
25 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Dancers (at least for tours) for A list artists make way more than $15 hours a week (they get paid a weekly fee and a living stipend for food), but they are also contract workers so who knows about the benefits. Another problem is they don't always have consistent bookings—someone might be making 6k a week for a five month tour, but then not book another job for a while. And the ones who get paid 4-6k a week are rare and only with the biggest stars—most back up dancers make sh*t money.

TLDR: It's a weird system and there isn't like a set yearly salary/$ per hr, and I'm not sure how it's legal but it definitely is because that is how it's done.

They usually get paid per show. 

ydnmnme

She’s so cute :ohno: And looks so so beautiful! I’m happy she has amazing friends who support her and take care of her :heart:

Remember the balloons after WBs green lit the movie, after she got Golden Globe nominations. And one year later the story about ASIB continues. Well-deserved!!!:kara:

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

1 hour ago, Vyxx said:

I've been seeing the girl with the same pink hair as her in a lot of photos now (her new assistant I think?) and I'm curious if they have the same hair so she can trick the paps into thinking she's Gaga? I've been wondering that every time I see a picture of her because their hair is really identical! 

I said the same thing a couple weeks ago! I do think this is the case. They seem to be of similar height and body type, so it makes sense. 

3 hours ago, Doot said:

Omg I was just wondering this  

Archived