Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga on IG stories: When your friends surprise you

nenhures

Featured Posts

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Completely unrelated but I want to know how much her team gets paid and who pays them. Same for the dancers too. :oprah:

Do they get a standard two weeks of vacation? Do they get over time? What's their call off procedure?:oprah:

What do the dancers do for work between tours and performances?:oprah:

Did Gaga get paid for the Superbowl? How much did her dancers get paid?:oprah:

Do they have 401Ks? :oprah:

Does Gaga ever owe during tax season? :oprah:

What is the standard rate to book Gaga for a show? :oprah:

Gagaism

She deserves all the love in this universe, such a kind queen. It’s so good to see her surrounded by nice people, she looks so happy with them.

We love an Italian queen! 

i love you GIF

Gagaism
2 minutes ago, Doot said:

Completely unrelated but I want to know how much her team gets paid and who pays them. Same for the dancers too. :oprah:

What a capitalist :enigma:

nenhures
3 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

So is her hair pink or blonde?

Is this the new white and gold or blue and black dress situation? In any case, I see pink 👀

MaryJaneHolland
2 minutes ago, nenhures said:

Is this the new white and gold or blue and black dress situation? In any case, I see pink 👀

No, I see pink too, but on the video she posted she is blonde.

nenhures
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

No, I see pink too, but on the video she posted she is blonde.

Ah yes, that video is from 2018 from when she finished the ASIB soundtrack

15 minutes ago, Doot said:

Completely unrelated but I want to know how much her team gets paid and who pays them.

So I know basically none of the answers to your questions, but one thing I’ve always thought was so funny... during the deposition for the Jennifer lawsuit, Gaga was asked if she knew how much Sonja (Jen’s replacement at the time) was paid annually, and she had no idea :rip: And Gaga was the one paying her lol. This is why she has a business manager :ladyhaha:

(Jennifer was paid $75K a year to be Gaga’s personal assistant in 2010 to give you a very rough idea of the kind money her team is making.)

She really IS looking like her old self again. I hope it means she’s feeling happier and coming to terms with herself. :party:

Team huddle, cuteness fest. They deserve to celebrate the nominations. :enigma:

Not knowing the timeline, I'm surprised ASIB is still contending for awards.:tony:

11 minutes ago, LaLa said:

So I know basically none of the answers to your questions, but one thing I’ve always thought was so funny... during the deposition for the Jennifer lawsuit, Gaga was asked if she knew how much Sonja (Jen’s replacement at the time) was paid annually, and she had no idea :rip: And Gaga was the one paying her lol. This is why she has a business manager :ladyhaha:

(Jennifer was paid $75K a year to be Gaga’s personal assistant in 2010 to give you a very rough idea of the kind money her team is making.)

I would imagine they probably make more now. But 75k doesn't seem like a lot for that role, tbh. 

Archived