Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Zodiac Signs as ARTPOP Songs

Isidro Guevara

Featured Posts

Gagaism
51 minutes ago, LibraOctober98 said:

Pisces is Dope, because they're all sad and apologetic over things no one asked them to be apologetic for

Actually I think Dope is more for Scorpio. Very intense, deep and quite open for “dope” things.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Isidro Guevara
16 minutes ago, Phlop said:

No one is Aura?

I think Aura can also fit Aries. 

I'll WRECK U right Up...G.U.Y.!!!🌋💥

CyanDante
1 hour ago, LibraOctober98 said:

Pisces is Dope, because they're all sad and apologetic over things no one asked them to be apologetic for

Why do I relate to all of this? :selena:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

crackpoppodcast

Okay I think you actually win for cracking the ARTPOP code. Venus is my absolute favorite song of hers of her entire career. And I’m Pisces. But every other sign is so spot on. I’m obsessed.

Nah. Aries is DEFINITELY Applause.

Honestly, upon further inspection I guess Leo is considered attention seeking but the amount of Aries I know (and am) that are attention seeking too is astronomical (heh)

5 hours ago, Santa Stefani said:

Actually I think Dope is more for Scorpio. Very intense, deep and quite open for “dope” things.

That also////// 

hello hello baby.

Sneaky Oliver

I think Aura fits the Aries sign better but DWUW is fine :party: ARTPOP for Aquarius, Venus for Pisces and Applause for Leo are perfect

I’m on my Legacy Act era

FfFfFfFF

I feel like Venus is too in your face and exuberant for Pisces but I can see the connection in the sense that a song about a planet name can be seen as escapism.

Pisces should be Dope. 

Archived