Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

If Ally Was A Real Artist In 2019...

Venus Rose

Featured Posts

Venus Rose

...Would you listen to her? Be honest.

I feel like her songs on ASIB soundtrack are much better than whats on mainstream pop radio. I would listen to her 100%. I feel like she'd be a relevant version of Katy Perry, but she knows how to deliver a ballad, you know?  :firega:

OFC, you have to consider that Gaga plays Ally so its not like Ally is an unfamiliar voice. :selena:

Spoiler

I love how I act like Gaga and Ally are two different people :ladyhaha:

Anyways stream Ally's triple threat pop songs (pun intended):

teawhore
12 minutes ago, Venus Rose said:

I feel like she'd be a relevant version of Katy Perry, but she knows how to deliver a ballad, you know?  :firega:

for your consideration

for futher listening:

Not Like the Movies, Pearl, Save as Draft, Miss You More, Lost, I'm Still Breathing, I Think I'm Ready, Double Rainbow, Into Me You See

♡ nyc ♡

JazzGa

I probably wouldn't. Ally isn't theatrical and extra enough for me to stan :firega: 

Like the 100 other pop gurls who have normie personas and put out cute bops, I would listen to her occasionally when I hang out with my mom and that's about it :firega:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Of course. I give all new artists a fair chance. 

I would listen to Ally’s music far more than half the noms for this years AOTY, SOTY, and ROTY. :classy:

derpmonster
3 minutes ago, Diente said:

I will listen to her old ballads and pretend her pop crossover never happened :vegas:

She would literally be the next Taylor Swift

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Economy
25 minutes ago, teawhore said:

for your consideration

for futher listening:

Not Like the Movies, Pearl, Save as Draft, Miss You More, Lost, I'm Still Breathing, I Think I'm Ready, Double Rainbow, Into Me You See

You forgot "who am I living for" :giveup:

OT: Ally in 2019 wouldn't have any success so we probably wouldn't even know her :rip:

But yes if she was big I think I'd like her. I enjoy ballads a lot and good vocals so for sure I would

Even the bops ppl hate on here like why did u do that I loved too

Why Did You Do That would be all over the radio and half the people on here would be bored of her :ally:

29 minutes ago, Diente said:

I will listen to her old ballads and pretend her pop crossover never happened :vegas:

Jackson Maine, go back to heaven, you're drunk (again)

:trollga:

Ive actually always wondered how her fanbase IRL would feel if she had the same career events as Ally. 

Like how would Jackson's fans have felt with him randomly sharing his tour sets with some random chick he's dating?

Monsters would crucify her for being with a known alcoholic, and Jackson would have been cancelledT immediately for peeing himself on stage during her award speech. This fanbase wouldn't have been able to handle that. They'd make Scooter Braun look like a model citizen and probably send death threats. 

And then she was planning on bringing him on stage during her tour months later?!

I mean I would have been :popcorn:at what an insane experience that would be, and probably supportive of her decisions because I know relationships and love is not like it's portrayed in media, but Gaga's fans!?

RAMROD

Not sure. Maybe she will be like Dua Lipa in this reality :diane:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Yes, I would she's a very good artist :golfclap:

It seems like she would have a lot of publicity from all the drama in her personal life! And then imagine after Jackson's death, she would probably have an amazing album filled with emotions :diane:

Archived