💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

GRAMMYs 2020: Who Do You Think Got Snubbed?

mamo

Featured Posts

OK...so during the nominations earlier today, there's been a lot of debate about artists who have been snubbed so I thought it would be interesting to see who y'all think deserved nominations in any categories. 

My personal snubs are:

OBVIOUSLY Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper- A Star Is Born  (AOTY), Always Remember Us This Way (Best Pop Solo Performance)

Solange - When I Get Home (AOTY, Best Urban Contemporary Album, Best Music Film) Almeda (Best R&B Performance)

Mariah Carey - Caution (Best R&B Album) With You (Best Traditional R&B Performance) Giving Me Life Feat. Slick Rick & Blood Orange (Best Rap/Sung Performance) The Distance (Best R&B Performance) 

FKA twigs - Cellophane (Song/Record of The Year, Best R&B Performance) Holy Terrain (Best Rap/Sung Performance)

Mark Ronson - Late Night Feelings Feat. Lykke Li (Best Dance Recording) Nothing Breaks Like A Heart Feat Miley Cyrus (Best Pop/Duo Performance) 

Tyler, The Creator - IGOR (AOTY)

Miley Cyrus - Slide Away (Best Pop Solo Performance) 

Snoh Aalegra - ugh, those feels again (Best Urban Contemporary Album) 

Carly Rae Jepsen - Dedicated (Best Pop Vocal Album) Want You In My Room (Best Pop Solo Performance) 

Lana Del Rey - Norman F*cking Rockwell  (Best Alternative Music Album) 

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

Ryusei

Maren Morris.. her only nomination is country duo with brandi carlyle who seems to be a hard grammy favorite along with H.E.R 

Musery

44 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

Maren Morris.. her only nomination is country duo with brandi carlyle who seems to be a hard grammy favorite along with H.E.R 

it's so weird how the recording academy works...

Sneaky Oliver

Lana had only two noms but both of them for the big4 categories so I think she’s fine :teehee: slay 

I don’t think ASIB the album has THAT impact after all this time. I think her noms were fairly enough 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Doncho

5 Seconds of Summer :selena: They were snubbed last year with the super successful Youngblood and they were ignored this year too.

4 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Lana had only two noms but both of them for the big4 categories so I think she’s fine :teehee: slay 

I don’t think ASIB the album has THAT impact after all this time. I think her noms were fairly enough 

i'm not sure if lana's noms are going to secure her wins though...it's the same with what happened with melodrama a few years ago. 

and ASIB had impact - it's literally one of the best selling albums this year and is critically/univerally acclaimed. It's already changed the game for movie soundtracks. 

Sneaky Oliver
17 minutes ago, mamo said:

i'm not sure if lana's noms are going to secure her wins though...it's the same with what happened with melodrama a few years ago. 

and ASIB had impact - it's literally one of the best selling albums this year and is critically/univerally acclaimed. It's already changed the game for movie soundtracks. 

I meant the ASIB hype was over a long time ago. If it made it to the Grammys 2019, I’m sure it would get an AOTY nom. 
I don’t think Lana will win either. But NFR is one of the most acclaimed albums this year so perhaps she stands a chance 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Pop Music
1 hour ago, mamo said:

Carly Rae Jepsen - Dedicated (Best Pop Vocal Album) Want You In My Room (Best Pop Solo Performance) 

this

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

HoneyB

SOLANGE, TYLER, AND MEGAN THEE STALLION HAVE BEEN SNUBBEDgiphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f290114b8f4b788d21907

I’m suing the Grammys for this slander!giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f290114b8f4b788d21907

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

14 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I meant the ASIB hype was over a long time ago. If it made it to the Grammys 2019, I’m sure it would get an AOTY nom. 
I don’t think Lana will win either. But NFR is one of the most acclaimed albums this year so perhaps she stands a chance 

I believe that if ASIB was nominated for AOTY 2020 it would have a bigger chance than 2019. Remember Shallow lost out last year on SOTY and ROTY so it wouldn't have stood a shot at winning AOTY especially because of the competition. If Shallow was nominated during the 2020 Grammys, it would have boosted the soundtrack's chances for AOTY 2020 and also it's chances of winning especially after that iconic Oscar's performance.

Also if Bradley and Gaga were to walk the red carpet together again, the press would go MAD. They're an iconic movie couple now like Kate and Leo - the impact of ASIB will remain forever in both their legacies. 

Taylucifer

Taylor Swift but at this point I'm not shocked and I think they snub her for publicity so f*ck the Scammys:fthis:

1989 (TV) is out NOW

Igor in AOTY, Megan, and  Solange in urban contemporary (the real crime was Seat At The Table not getting any nods outside of 1 for Cranes).

10 hours ago, mamo said:

Norman F*cking Rockwell  (Best Alternative Music Album) 

Lana's team submitted her in pop as usual :selena:  not sure how albums like Ultraviolence and NFR work in pop over alt but ok

Archived