đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

GGD Votes: GRAMMYs Best New Artist (Poll)

Kimmo

Pick you’re favorite gheys!  

40 members have voted

1. 1. GRAMMYs Best New Artist

• Lizzo
    • Lil Nas X
    • Billie Eilish
    • ROSALĂŤA
    • Maggie Rogers
    • Yola
    • Tank and the Bangas
    • Black Pumas

Featured Posts

Ok GGD time to vote for your favorite contestant in the category Best New Artist at the 62nd Grammys 

4-EC48-D9-D-34-C9-4-F38-915-B-6079226049

Hottie Detector

PerfectCure

Billie Eilish is light years ahead of everybody else on the list solely because of what she did at her age. 

Pop Music

Even though i'm not a fan I have to say billie is just genius even if I don't always like her stuff it is very well crafted 

Gaga đź’ťTaylor đź’ťCarly Rae đź’ťRina đź’ťMARINA đź’ťBritneyđź’ťLights đź’ťShania đź’ťSigridđź’ť

JazzGa

I was delighted and surprised to read that Tank and the Bangas have been nominated for BNA!!!!!! I just saw their NPR Tiny Desk concert recently and I was so impressed. They have such great chemistry and humor onstage. Tank is such an actress. Her voice is expressive and emotional and I'd love to hear her try out some firey or confessional spits inspired by Eminem or Nicki Minaj.  Also that ponytail is already iconic, 10x more iconic than the Max Cut :selena:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

lifeasgeorge

Such tough competition this year :giveup:

I’d be happy with Billie, Rosalia, or Maggie but I think it’s between Billie and Lizzo.

live and let live

FentyGa

im guessing billie or lizzo are gonna win abd billie deserves BUT lil nas x had the longest running #1 single of all time, two top ten singles this year (more than billie, i believe:stalkga:), and to add to that, he’s an openly gay black man dominating the industry. and so young, at that.

besides, if the best new artist curse is gonna apply....:trollga:

Gagaloo911

Billie is so overrated like damn. Yall rlly like whisper singing huh. You can't even rlly call it singing tbh 

ANTI WP

I want ROSALÍA :kiss:to take home Best New Artist and she should 

Thanks @Andreu  for introducing rosalia to me in  IG stories :pawsup:

7 hours ago, LaLa said:

Maggie Rogers had one of my favourite albums of the year, so happy she was nominated 

She was a very uneventful act, she needs to step it up... cute album though :awkney:

Hottie Detector

Archived