💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What's up with the hate?

nodandsmile

Featured Posts

nodandsmile

What's up with the hate towards Lizzo? I mean I know the woman is getting annoying (with her charts hunger especially), but that doesn't justify that much hostility towards her. I saw people wishing that she would disappear the other day, which is dumb, because if you don't like somebody you can just ignore them. Today the reactions towards her grammy noms, they did not come as a surprise! She SLAYED this year with a critically acclaimed album. And she's gonna win some of those grammys , whether you like it or not! Now I see people sh*tting on Billie too??? Hating on successful women is what we do know? Come on, you can do better! And acting like that doesn't even make sense when you stan somebody as accomplished as Gaga, you don't have to envy anyone!

And I understand we all have different taste in music. You can criticize in a constructive manner but this? really?

LilyLark

A lot of people are hateful towards her (like it's not that they just don't like her music, they straight up really dislike her)—I don't get it. And it's not just on here, it's in general. She often gets accused of "pandering" and it's just...frustrating. Some of it is because she is a heavy set Black woman (misogynoir and racism), but a lot of the anger is inexplicable.

Honestly, I'm surprised GGD isn't  more appreciative of Lizzo. She plays her own instruments, writes a lot of her own songs, performs live, etc.—all things we praise Gaga for and drag some other pop stars for not doing enough of.

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, Katherine said:

I read heat instead of hate...

But yeah, today is very hot, I can barely breathe :air: miss my winter already

Well can we swap? It was -4°C here yesterday :rip:

End Racism Now

It's the usual thing.. remember when everyone loved Billie and then suddenly you saw many hate threads?

They are like the old Madonna fans..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

People should learn that the universe doesn't revolve around them. Everyone has different musical tastes, doesn't matter if it's Lizzo, Billie, Madonna or Kpop. Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean others should as well.

Bizcochito
9 minutes ago, River said:

It's the usual thing.. remember when everyone loved Billie and then suddenly you saw many hate threads?

They are like the old Madonna fans..

5 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge11 said:

More like Gaga fans becoming old Madge stans because this happens all time with new artists, you stan them and you grow away from kid/teen pop and then when someone new comes in and tries to “copy” your Queen you’ll get annoyed by the newbie

it’s an endless cycle

:applause:

2 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge11 said:

More like Gaga fans becoming old Madge stans because this happens all time with new artists, you stan them and you grow away from kid/teen pop and then when someone new comes in and tries to “copy” your Queen you’ll get annoyed by the newbie

it’s an endless cycle

Yeah exactly and it's stupid tbh, even the singers that I don't like their music, I appreciate their work and their achievements.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Katherine
25 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Well can we swap? It was -4°C here yesterday :rip:

Anytime! I can easily put three sweaters on, but I don't wanna wear a freaking bikini :laughga:

HoneyB

Living for the tea being spilled in this thread:applause:

So much unnecessary negative energy:rip: It’s just a Grammy who cares?:rip:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Reginald

It's the same tired cycle as when any artist gets recognition lol 

I can't imagine how exhausting it must be to be famous, dealing with messy fans.

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

Archived