Swifties dragged for funding billboards defending Taylor

Kimmo

Featured Posts

25 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

No lies Monster will Only get together and pay for a billboard saying:”

“Please remove Joanne from Gaga’s discography....yasss thanks :bon:” 

Dbgm8fIXkAAuh4v.jpg

Tag urselves i’m the bottle of ketchup :sis:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

2 minutes ago, Mustang said:

Tag urselves i’m the bottle of ketchup :sis:

I’m the Kween master, always stirring the pot :sis:

C365-D848-0123-49-F0-A0-DC-F8-F854248425

Hottie Detector

Nikolai Barrow
27 minutes ago, Doot said:

Back in the day they would. Monsters used to be considered the strongest fanbase. 

Hell, I was the one who organized the Download Day for Marry The Night back in the day and even had Gaga issue a public thanks :messga:

But now? I'm trying to make coin and survive daily life. 

That was you?! Mad respect I remember that.

ChromaticPrincess
31 minutes ago, MrG1087 said:

I remember that actually...I think I participated...that was such a rough time because Marry The Night is such a great song, but sadly couldn’t compete with mainstream media’s thirst for everything off of Katy Perry’s Teenage Dream.

Emm not really actually. It was late 2011 and by then Perry had to rerelease the album & an ET remix to get people to care again bc the attention span of Americans is like three minutes. At that time there was more of a thirst for EDM, and Electropop  and also the boy band craze came back with the arrival of 1D & Justin Bieber. But yeah MtN deserved better PERIODT.

OP: if I had the money I’d do it for Gaga in my town ngl

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

Guess they have the money for it or have spare money enough. Me on the other hand wouldn't have money to participate on such a thing and the few i manage to save can't use it like that. It's their money and their choice.

CannaeDrive

Imagine being a multimillionaire and  make the lessers & the poors  pay for your stuff. 

Oh, wait.  *reading on slavery, feudalism and serfdom* 

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Mister G
22 minutes ago, CosmicPrincess said:

Emm not really actually. It was late 2011 and by then Perry had to rerelease the album & an ET remix to get people to care again bc the attention span of Americans is like three minutes. At that time there was more of a thirst for EDM, and Electropop  and also the boy band craze came back with the arrival of 1D & Justin Bieber. But yeah MtN deserved better PERIODT.

OP: if I had the money I’d do it for Gaga in my town ngl

You think so? In terms of Katy Perry I felt like people were obsessed over that album—the remixes did restimulate interest in the singles. It was nuts because I remember that album tied Michael Jackson’s record for Bad for having 5 singles go #1 on Billboard’s Hot 100. And yes MTN deserved a better outcome than what it got.

OP: why not a billboard for Ally? Bring that one worldwide.

Archived