💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is now the time to release ARUTW?

Mr S

Featured Posts

Is now the time to finally release ARUTW as the long awaited second single lol?

SOTY winners have never peaked outside the top 5 in years.

Otherwise it's just a filler nomination.

I think she will never perform it and will only perform Shallow at future concerts.  It seems she wants to keep ASIB separate from Lady Gaga.  I expect in a year or two the following tweet:

”I don’t remember Always Remember Us This Way”

monketsharona

Hell no... She needed to release it somewhere this year in Spring while ASIB hype was still huge. 

Not making it the official global single was a huge mistake knowing she had like zero plans for anything LG6 related to enjoy the new hype.  It's just too late imo. 

Well I guess Haus Labs first ? :enigma:

Nope. 

If she was going to push the song, it should have been done when Shallow started to die down, but I think pushing one song for the movie was the right choice. 

GhettoFabulous

Girl like jojo said too little too late...:awkney: it’s been what? Like a year now they had straight after the oscars to do that if they really wanted to. It’s not too late for LG6 though

ryansamonster

Grammys 2020 will be the final end of the ASIB era, no? Think Gaga is ready for LG6. If  Gaga performs this year I wonder what she’ll choose though. 

20 minutes ago, Widows Kiss said:

Now is the time to bury the ASIB forever.

Agreed. As much as it was a fun era, it's time to move on. It's a tad stale at this point. 

ChromaticPrincess

Yes and No, if she really wants a general field win, she should perform it @ AMAS to get people to remember the song, and add it to Jazz & Piano setlist. And maybe even promote it further in Europe. 

But i think she’s back to the “i don’t really want awards anymore” attitude u̶n̶l̶e̶s̶s̶ ̶i̶t̶’̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶E̶m̶m̶y̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶T̶o̶n̶y̶ 

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

Archived