music news

Billie Eilish makes GRAMMYs history

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

TheSlash
25 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

Even though she has a beautiful voice? 

Sounds like a pressed liddo to me :lolly:

Let them hate her. A few days ago I realized they're a lost cause when it comes to this :madge: . Let's just enjoy "i love you" together while these pressed individuals continue hating for no reason :whitney: .

Ew, David!

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thomas P
6 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

Let them hate her. A few days ago I realized they're a lost cause when it comes to this :madge: . Let's just enjoy "i love you" together while these pressed individuals continue hating for no reason :whitney: .

This site it turning into a reverse-madonnation experience. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

On 11/21/2019 at 11:57 AM, Lord Temptation said:

It is an unreleased song that was released on November 13th (according to Wikipedia :lolga:) and even has it’s own cover art :lolga:

She is undoubtedly the hype kween of Spotify right now :lolga: there seems to be a new one every year :lolga:

Lol you sound like a Gaga hater in 2008 saying she wouldn't make it after Just Dance. You should feel ashamed and slap yourself when Billie is getting hit after hit after hit, hit album after hit album after hit album, and becoming the biggest pop star of the 2020s, just wait and see.

Bubblegum Bitch
13 minutes ago, Rugmuncher said:

Where's Lourdes at right now?

I think this bish is enjoying her life now

tumblr_oa2qgoX5N71qlzrezo1_400.gifv

Scarlet Bitch

Ok

𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔪𝔶 𝔡𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔯, 𝔦 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯

MelbHawker

I like her and the album.. I don't think it's AOTY material though. Then again, it's more deserving than Ariana's album. They seem to be the 2 front runners I keep reading about. 

Lord Temptation
4 hours ago, Duy Nguyen said:

Lol you sound like a Gaga hater in 2008 saying she wouldn't make it after Just Dance. You should feel ashamed and slap yourself when Billie is getting hit after hit after hit, hit album after hit album after hit album, and becoming the biggest pop star of the 2020s, just wait and see.

Who said Gaga wouldn’t make it after Just Dance sis? Poker Face became her second number 1 barely two months after. Very few artists in history had their first two songs hit number 1.

Ok Little Eyelash, just enjoy Billie’s peak, no need to compare her to anyone else, let alone a legend like Gagz. They’re polar opposites.

11 hours ago, Lord Temptation said:

Who said Gaga wouldn’t make it after Just Dance sis? Poker Face became her second number 1 barely two months after. Very few artists in history had their first two songs hit number 1.

Ok Little Eyelash, just enjoy Billie’s peak, no need to compare her to anyone else, let alone a legend like Gagz. They’re polar opposites.

Were you on ATRL in 2008?  Many people said she would become a one hit wonder, look how Gaga proved them wrong. And your post remind me exactly what those haters say.  And Billie  hasn't peaked yet, so don't act like you knew it all, little haters, just shut up and watch Billie rise as a future legend.

The fact she’s 17 is fierce but her music and presence is in NO WAY comparable to Gaga’s or any superstar that was born in the past decades. The level of pop girls is at an all time low. In 2010 we had PLENTY. Someone like Katy Perry or BEYONCÉ wasn’t even at the top, and now this is who we have for a number 1... kinda sad for pop culture 

Lord Temptation
56 minutes ago, Duy Nguyen said:

Were you on ATRL in 2008?  Many people said she would become a one hit wonder, look how Gaga proved them wrong. And your post remind me exactly what those haters say.  And Billie  hasn't peaked yet, so don't act like you knew it all, little haters, just shut up and watch Billie rise as a future legend.

Oh honey, telling another user to shut up simply because they have a different opinion shows your insecurity about your own opinion. The fact that you prowl ATRL also confirms it.

On 11/20/2019 at 8:44 AM, BenG said:

Partially explains why Interscope was reluctant to push ASIB. They need a new money-maker with these sort of headlines.

Can a major label not support / market two things at once??!!! They should’ve pushed both

Archived