Billie Eilish makes GRAMMYs history

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FfFfFfFF
5 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

I think it's hilarious you all assumed "clown makeup" meant Gaga. (I mean of course that's what they were referring to) 

Something doesn't add up in this post hmm.

Lord Temptation
4 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

I think it's hilarious you all assumed "clown makeup" meant Gaga. (I mean of course that's what they were referring to) but it could have been someone else's line :air: 

I know i spend so much of my time here defending Gagz so for many of us it is just natural instinct :huntyga:

Morphine Prince
2 minutes ago, LGs LM said:

I don't think the one who said Billie reminded them of Joker was making fun of her green hair. It's just that, the green hair reminds them of that character. Joker is a badass character, it's not like she was compared to Ronald McDonalds...

They said  "Don't talk about clowns when she looks like the Joker in your avi."

That is meant to be taken as a negative comment. It had a malicious intent. It was meant to minimize what the other user was saying by contrasting it to the artist that person has in their avi. 

Morphine Prince
1 minute ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Something doesn't add up in this post hmm.

It perfectly adds up. We all assumed and understood this person was referring to Haus Labs.

Morphine Prince
2 minutes ago, ANTI WP said:

So you are going to defend him/her ? :oprah:

I'm not defending anyone on here, except for Billie :ohwell:

FfFfFfFF
1 minute ago, Morphine Prince said:

It perfectly adds up. We all assumed and understood this person was referring to Haus Labs.

Your original point was that it could have been anybody. :huh: 

Now that you knew that he shaded Gaga why didn't you react the same way like when I or Bambino shaded Billie?  

Madling
1 hour ago, Morphine Prince said:

Ugh such an exciting time to stan her and witness the rise of a superstar. A decade ago I was doing that with Gaga :bradley:

I watched an interview that Billie did a year ago and she was reinterviewed recently and asked the same questions to see what had changed. It was actually really sad to see how sad and worn out looking she is now. She even admitted that she wasn't sure if it was all worth it.  She's too young, it's too much too soon. 

Morphine Prince
Just now, FfFfFfFF said:

Your original point was that it could have been anybody. :huh: 

Now that you knew that he shaded Gaga why didn't you react the same way like when I or Bambino shaded Billie?  

Well, it COULD have been anybody. Haus Labs wasn't directly called out. 

I took it as a joke, and plus we already have tons of people who will run and defend Gaga. I don't see why I need to. So I just stuck with defending Billie from the attacks. 

Morphine Prince
1 minute ago, Madling said:

I watched an interview that Billie did a year ago and she was reinterviewed recently and asked the same questions to see what had changed. It was actually really sad to see how sad and worn out looking she is now. She even admitted that she wasn't sure if it was all worth it.  She's too young, it's too much too soon. 

Honestly, I hope she has a good support system. We've seen what fame at a younger age can do before!

BeerFear

Omg everyone getting upset about that one comment :saladga:

This is why this site is so unbearable sometimes. Some people take everything so seriously. Atrl has become much more fun in the last 2-3 years cause of this. 

@Billie Eilish making yall pressedt we love to see it 

14M513M.thumb.jpg.9247ba1abfdbe9911d03b0

OT: Congrats queen, the promo, and constant single releases did their job. Some singers should take notes

14M513M.thumb.jpg.9247ba1abfdbe9911d03b0

ANTI WP
27 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

I'm not defending anyone on here, except for Billie :ohwell:

Then what is this :oprah: ..? ⬇⬇

He is  absolutely dragging gaga because i remember in the haus labs launch threads he/she posted something saying that the  line is for clowns and saying it will flop ( what kinda stan /fan wishes for their fave to flop ? ) ...i dont remember correctly what he/she posted .... any how ..do you 😊 👍

36 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

I think it's hilarious you all assumed "clown makeup" meant Gaga. (I mean of course that's what they were referring to) but it could have been someone else's line :air: 

Morphine Prince
Just now, ANTI WP said:

Then what is this :oprah: ..? ⬇⬇

He is  absolutely dragging gaga because i remember in the haus labs launch threads he/she posted something saying that the  line is for clowns and saying it will flop ( what kinda stan /fan wishes for their fave to flop ? ) ...i dont remember correctly what he/she posted .... any how ..do you 😊 👍

Idk what they've said about Haus Labs before :rip:

It seems y'all are attacking from stuff said in the past, I have no knowledge of that!

FfFfFfFF
1 minute ago, Morphine Prince said:

Well, it COULD have been anybody. Haus Labs wasn't directly called out. 

I took it as a joke, and plus we already have tons of people who will run and defend Gaga. I don't see why I need to. So I just stuck with defending Billie from the attacks. 

Then my post could have been anybody too and you should have took it as a joke in the same way you took the first one. :rip: Of course Gaga is going to be defended on her own site and rightfully so, c'mon.

You just show your bias right now.

ANTI WP
29 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Disclaimer : i am not attacking 😊

But most of them attacking that person  beause of the post not bille eilsih 

Archived