💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Billie Eilish makes GRAMMYs history

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Lord Temptation
5 minutes ago, MrG1087 said:

Those stans hating on a 17 year old need to get a reality check and look in the mirror. Probably disgruntled and bitter she’s successful at her age while some of them find pleasure in breaking someone else’s spirits down. And not gonna lie I miss green hair Gaga. Maybe it’s time for a neon-green and pink fusion. Not the minimal thing either we got for the Joanne Tour.

Wow sis thanks for dragging her age into this. We aren’t annoyed because she is a 17 year old child. We are annoyed because she mumbles and gets nominated for Grammys for it. Her green hair is a choice but it ain’t exactly a breath of fresh air considering that 5-6 years ago Kesha, Katy Perry and Gaga all had it.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Daylight Jokers
1 hour ago, Billie Eilish said:

We winning! poor others being stuck with a clown make up line

14M513M.thumb.jpg.9247ba1abfdbe9911d03b0

Billie has a greenscreen clothing line tho.

But anyway, congrats to her. What an achievement tbh.

Candy Gaga
3 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

lovely and when the party's over were big last year, not as big as bad guy though.

And her latest single which is an unreleased song is a streaming force and debuted at #74 after ONE tracking day (It was released Wednesday night).

You will keep waiting! Sorry! 

Only heard the one top 10 she had

Mister G
Just now, Lord Temptation said:

Wow sis thanks for dragging her age into this. We aren’t annoyed because she is a 17 year old child. We are annoyed because she mumbles and gets nominates for Grammys for it. Her hair is a choice but it’s ain’t exactly a breath of fresh air considering that 5-6 years ago Kesha, Katy Perry and Gaga all had it.

I actually didn’t drag her age into this, sis. Scroll back a few pages; others already brought up her being 17 years old. And why be annoyed that she mumbles and gets nominated for Grammys? That’s her style and not everyone has to like it; evidently, it worked. You must have tagged the wrong person because I also didn’t comment on Billie’s green hair. I said I missed Gaga’s green hair. And also, I wasn’t dragging her age—I was dragging people being rude about her nominations. Let the girl live; funny how when the conversations come up about female artists everyone’s claws come out at them and each other here.

Lord Temptation
1 minute ago, LGs LM said:

Billie has a greenscreen clothing line tho.

For kids. I guess she knows her demographic well :ally:

Morphine Prince
Just now, Candy Gaga said:

Only heard the one top 10 she had

You must have been living under a rock then. 

Billie slowly climbed to the top and then skyrocketed in 2019. It wasn't just a one time thing. There's a reason her tours are selling like crazy and she's a streaming force. There was a build up which indicates there will be some longevity. 

Lord Temptation
1 minute ago, MrG1087 said:

I actually didn’t drag her age into this, sis. Scroll back a few pages; others already brought up her being 17 years old. And why be annoyed that she mumbles and gets nominated for Grammys? That’s her style and not everyone has to like it; evidently, it worked. You must have tagged the wrong person because I also didn’t comment on Billie’s green hair. I said I missed Gaga’s green hair. And also, I wasn’t dragging her age—I was dragging people being rude about her nominations. Let the girl live; funny how when the conversations come up about female artists everyone’s claws come out at them and each other here.

Ok but nobody here was rude until that @Billie Eilishstarted attacking Gaga. 

Mister G

Exactly so yell at them not me wtf I’m supposed to be one of your faves on the floor omg GIF

Morphine Prince

I think it's hilarious you all assumed "clown makeup" meant Gaga. (I mean of course that's what they were referring to) but it could have been someone else's line :air: 

Lord Temptation
Just now, MrG1087 said:

Exactly so yell at them not me wtf I’m supposed to be one of your faves on the floor omg GIF

I only said what i said because you mentioned her age. I didn’t mean that to insinuate that you were being rude. 

Mister G

I only said what i said because you mentioned her age. I didn’t mean that to insinuate that you were being rude. 

Giving you a hard time boo :kiss:

Daylight Jokers
21 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

d821b1d49dea60f381ddc47cb2a1702b.jpg

tumblr_p14gu4Pm4E1vwhhmqo2_250.png

_qBouMcV_400x400.jpg

DcIEluNXkAAUs1j.jpg

Gaga stans making fun of green hair and saying it looks clownish is peak irony :lmao: 

We stan a woman who wore a f*cking meat dress :rip: 

I don't think the one who said Billie reminded them of Joker was making fun of her green hair. It's just that, the green hair reminds them of that character. Joker is a badass character, it's not like she was compared to Ronald McDonalds... 

And that meat dress... it was for a campaign to get rid of the Don't Ask Don't Tell policy. It was supposed to be a statement.

Lord Temptation
1 minute ago, MrG1087 said:

Giving you a hard time boo :kiss:

Maybe a hard time is what I need :icega:

ANTI WP
28 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

I think it's hilarious you all assumed "clown makeup" meant Gaga. (I mean of course that's what they were referring to) but it could have been someone else's line :air: 

So you are going to defend him/her ? :oprah:

We all know that he/she always find a way to drag gaga ... so stop defending his/her :trollga: you are better than this :huntyga: just look at his/her history 

OT : lets celebrate for billie mf bish :vegas:

Archived