Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Gaga premiere the LG6 lead at the Grammys?

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

...and debut the live performance at the ceremony ala Born This Way, We Found Love, Part of Me which all hit #1 on Billboard Hot 100?

11_t1200.jpg?298603a24e8d51915fce203907f

Katy-Perry-Grammys-Performance-Pictures-

2012_Grammy_Awards_Show_09867.jpg?uuid=9

When was the last time the Grammys had a big pop star debut a lead single kicking off a new era?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley

The 62nd Grammys are earlier than usual, in January rather than the more traditional February, which means we don't even have to wait that long.

Bradley

If she announces the lead single beforehand, she could draw attention to herself and prompt voters to vote for her. She has to do it before the voting deadline though.

monketsharona

Probably not, if she has plans for a LG6 performance I think it'll be out at least few weeks before. 

I don't think artists are premiering new music there anymore. 

Bradley
Just now, monketsharona said:

Probably not, if she has plans for a LG6 performance I think it'll be out at least one week before. 

I don't think artists are premiering new music there anymore. 

I mean yes :air: Premiering one week before isn't a problem for us either, we want it as soon as we can.

monketsharona
Just now, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I think she'll perform ARUTW

I doubt, she never sang that song even during her residency. 

Just my opinion but I feel like she's singing Shallow mainly because it's her recent smash hit song and needed to promote it for the Oscar win. She said herself she's not related to Ally's music. Probably the reason why she never really sang those songs. 

DiamondKing
1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

I doubt, she never sang that song even during her residency. 

Just my opinion but I feel like she's singing Shallow mainly because it's her recent smash hit song and needed to promote it for the Oscar win. She said herself she's not related to Ally's music. Probably the reason why she never really sang those songs. 

Nvm, misunderstanding

2 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I think she'll perform ARUTW

I think I would prefer this, honestly. Whenever the new lead comes we’ll get performances, but it kind of feels like this is the last chance we have of getting an ARUTW performance. We need one at least of one of her best songs :giveup:

monketsharona
Just now, DiamondKing said:

Why would she sing the same song in 2019 and 2020? 

I don't think she'll perform

I haven't said she'll perform Shallow, just the fact it will probably remain the only one ASIB song she'll ever perform.

Imo she'll sing a new song or nothing at all

DiamondKing
Just now, monketsharona said:

I haven't said she'll perform Shallow, just the fact it will probably remain the only one ASIB song she'll ever perform.

Imo she'll sing a new song or nothing at all

I edited my post, I misunderstood you

G U C C I

If she does perform it will be a tribute or LG6 lead.

I don't think she will perform anything ASIB related at all. Especially with it being snubbed AOTY nom.

Archived