news

Gaga nominated for SOTY, no AOTY

monsterdino

Featured Posts

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AlexanderMagno

I'm just so really damn happy Lana del Rey got the nominations :giveup: it's probably the least likely winner but I want NFR to win so badly :giveup: but it's ok, it already had the recognition it deserves with the nomination, congrats Lana!

Lord Temptation
2 minutes ago, doppelganger said:

Interscope is clearly lobbying for Billie who needs legitimacy. They're investing for the future. Gaga is on her own.

She needs to leave Interscum.

She needs to make more movies with songs in them. Let her win Oscars, the Grammys can suffer the same fate as the VMAs.

Brainiac
2 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Yeah but that's just the US

Grammys are only based on the US. What point are you trying to make? NOBODY knows who Ava Max is here. Everyone knows Lizzo. 

I doubt ARUTW will win SOTY it's just such a weird nominated song along with the other better-known songs

I mean it is the SONG OF THE YEAR for us, little monsters, but Idk if the Grammys will think the same. Thank you for the unexpected nomination tho:green:

No AOTY honestly does sting, I really do think it deserved. I think the fact that it’s more than a year old did hurt it. 

But the noms we did get are good, SOTY is a lovely surprise. I don’t know how great the chances are, but I think this one really is a “honour to be nominated” situation. 

I do think we have a great chance at soundtrack, and 10 time Grammy winner Lady Gaga doesn’t sound too bad at all, at the end of the day 

7 nominations from one album (2019/2020) is still impressive.  If they had released the album on the same day as Shallow last year it would have been nominated for AOTY.

ydnmnme

I don’t know what I want her to perform more - Medley of ARUTW and INLA or LG6 lead:enigma:

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

hijadeputa

Can we just start speculate however she will debut her leadsingle for LG6 at the GRAMMYs? :firega:

Daylight Jokers

I suddenly have a strong dislike on the number 7. 7 and 7 Rings are some of the worst nominees out there.

ANTI WP
Just now, OliG said:

Can we just start speculate however she will debut her leadsingle for LG6 at the GRAMMYs? :firega:

Here we go 

:flop:

FameHookah
4 minutes ago, ImTired said:

I sure as hell hope she didn't delay LG6 for an AOTY nomination. channel 9 tea GIF by Married At First Sight Australia

She did, i bet you interscope and her team didnt expect asib to do THAT well so she had to push back lg6

Its so sad

WTF is MDNA

Archived