Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga nominated for SOTY, no AOTY

monsterdino

Featured Posts

Miracle

At least this kinda confirms she'll attend the GRAMMYs and probbaly be given a spot to perform the new single

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lord Temptation
1 minute ago, Arturo said:

Not attending while nominated for 3 including the most coveted song writing award of all time (moreso than the Oscar for BOS since it covers ANY song regardless of whether it was in a movie or not) is horrible. Worse than Ed Sheeran missing the 2018 ceremony because he "only" got 2 noms which he both ended up winning.

But he was the bih that WON even though he didn’t attend. Gagz will prob only win best soundtrack for VM, so her attending just to lose is pointless

Reality
4 minutes ago, chipz said:

She should not attend IMO.

Y'all say this all the time, but if she does decide to attend you'll be like "Oh what is she going to perform?!", "What is she going to wear?!", "Who is she going to be with?!". 

🃏🖤👹

FRANZGA
15 minutes ago, Maxxie69 said:

YES!!!!! I KNEW those leaks from yesterday were false, we fall for it EVERY year

The leaks were REAL tho

Lord Temptation
1 minute ago, Miracle said:

At least this kinda confirms she'll attend the GRAMMYs and probbaly be given a spot to perform the new single

I pray she boycotts that farce of a ceremony 

They’ve hated her since Born This Way

Arturo
1 minute ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Imagine nominating Lizzo for BNA and not Ava Max instead...

Sis I'm not even a Lizzo fan but what did Ava Max do that would even get the recording academies attention? She's not on anyone's radar :rip: The BNA category this year seems to honor the massively successful acts (Lizzo, Billie) as well as acts who haven't broken through the mainstream yet but have caused buzzed among critics (Maggie, Yola, Tank and the Bangas). 

Ava is neither one of those.

19 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

Gaga scored  3 nominations out of 7 submissions

Song of The Year — Always Remember Us This Way

Best Song Written For Visual Media — I'll Never Love Again

Best Compilation Soundtrack For Visual Media — A Star Is Born OST

full list of nominations: https://www.grammy.com/grammys/news/2020-grammy-awards-complete-nominees-list

Fed up of the snubs. I reckon she's walking out of this with no win - maybe visual media if we're lucky

Didn’t expect SOTY so that is a nice surprise.  I didn’t expect AOTY because it was released a year ago, only had 1 single and was a soundtrack, so all that probably put off the committee.  

Arturo
3 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

But he was the bih that WON even though he didn’t attend. Gagz will prob only win best soundtrack for VM, so her attending just to lose is pointless

She's a serious contender for all 3 of her awards. People saying Spirit will win VM when Beyonce doesn't even have the visibility of being in the General Field is delusional. She has a fair shot at all even SOTY based on the nominees.

1 minute ago, Arturo said:

Sis I'm not even a Lizzo fan but what did Ava Max do that would even get the recording academies attention? She's not on anyone's radar :rip: The BNA category this year seems to honor the massively successful acts (Lizzo, Billie) as well as acts who haven't broken through the mainstream yet but have caused buzzed among critics (Maggie, Yola, Tank and the Bangas). 

Ava is neither one of those.

I wouldn't call Lizzo a massive success though

I mean I don't really like Ava Max but she's a million times bigger

xoxo Craig
12 minutes ago, Miracle said:

I wasn't expecting SOTY tho. So slightly better thab expected but the snub for AOTY was...something

This... it could have been a strong contender  :madge:

OT: Disappointed with the snubbs and people like Lizzo get 8 noms, but hey ho. I can see Gaga taking atleast 2 grammys home, SOTY is the only one I'm not sure about. 

End Racism Now

Archived