Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Frozen 2 (2019) - Reviews and Discussions

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

EntireMarvelousBigmouthbass-size_restric

Have anyone seen this movie? Anyone planning to? :flower:

I got an early screening last night. And, oh, I LOVE IT!

Every main characters got pretty much even screen time. And the songs are much better too. And the story is excellent! And great animation too!

All the dresses are so pretty.  :nooo:

I am not really into the first Frozen cos there are so much flawed in it to me. And attribute that to very last minute changes by Disney. But they have so much more time with Frozen 2. They make great pacing with this one, and they tied up all the loose end from the first movie very smoothly. 

And oh, there are so much more heart and feels poured into this sequel. The movie sparks joy and sadness, encouragement, and warm wholesomeness. Even Olaf are so much more likeable. Although no one gonna beat Sven for me tho! :sis:

It is so much better than Frozen. It is honestly

tenor.gif

Hope you will all enjoy it as much as I do when you sees it.

Oh also, there are after credits scenes. Just make sure to not leave early.

Frozen 2 opens Friday, Nov 22 2019 in USA

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

duckworth

Only heard the soundtrack but I'm loving all Kristoff's songs including the outtake one, Get this Right :messga:

Into the Unknown is already an Oscar winner. I can feel it. 

RAMROD
4 minutes ago, DAMN said:

Only heard the soundtrack but I'm loving all Kristoff's songs including the outtake one, Get this Right :messga:

Into the Unknown is already an Oscar winner. I can feel it. 

I agree. The songs sounds even better with context, believe it or not. It is not just songs, but a part of the story. :giveup: 

AlexanderMagno

I liked the first movie, thought it was really well done, and most of all it's a symbol of a Disney era where there was an interesting mindset going on, but I'm not exactly a fan. I'm more curious to see its commercial performance. The first movie was a huge hit, but it was six years ago - too long to keep the momentum, probably too soon to enjoy the nostalgia. 

Thank you for your input!

I just got back from the movie. I loved every Olaf scene, he really made the movie awesome for me. I did not really like Into the Unknown, I think that Show Yourself would have been a better fit and song as movie lead single. 

The movie was a bit darker than the first one and touched more mature subjects.

I’m so excited!!! I have to wait til 26th of December but I’m glad it’s getting pretty good reviews already, and into the unknown is a smash :vegas:

CyanDante

It's coming out in 2 days. I literally can't wait anymore. :giveup:

I have been listening to Into the Unknown in all the languages ever since they came out. :toofunny:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

Lion Heart

Might see it on Sunday. :saira: 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Poissonche

I was so obsessed with the first movie when it came out - I had waited for it 2 whole years! U rewatched it again last night to prepare myself for the sequel, I'm seeing it this Friday!

RAMROD

Friday's here! :woohoo:

Are you ready to get Into The Unknown? Hmmm? :sis:

Elsa stan, just to let you know, you are not ready :enigma:

I really enjoyed the sequel. I think it was stronger than the first to be honest. And Into the Unknown and Show Yourself are beautiful 

BYE

RAMROD
39 minutes ago, Phlop said:

I really enjoyed the sequel. I think it was stronger than the first to be honest. And Into the Unknown and Show Yourself are beautiful 

Yessss! All Is Found too TBH :enigma:

Rudz Xinc

I'm the opposite.

I don't like this one.

The songs didn't do it for me.

The story line not so great either.

Look at those clowns

Just came back, here's my short review

1. it's weaker the first story wise, but the environment, magic, effect, art are much better than the first.

2. Anna's song was a bit too depressing for kids, I don't understands the choice of the lyrics tbh.

3. Show Yourself had to be the 1st single, it had much better impact on me, Into the Unknown is weak but the presentation was beautiful.

4. Kristoff song was very fun actually, it gave me some boy band parody vibe and the reindeer were cute and funny.

5. Olaf was everything!

6. It felt like there was more to tell but because for the limited time of the movie they had to cut many points in the story, especially some kind of small character development for the new characters.

7. For example, I felt that we could connect to the fire lizard spirit, but there was not a lot of time for it, so it was just there, for aww cute moment and then it was gone.

8. Did you also get the "American natives vs white man" social and political statement in the movie?

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived