💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Frozen 2 (2019) - Reviews and Discussions

RAMROD

Featured Posts

Lion Heart

Saw it earlier tonight. I really liked it. 

I'm not sure which one I prefer since I haven't seen the first one in a while. 

I wanted to see more of Bruni. :/ 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Poissonche
1 hour ago, River said:

Anna's song was a bit too depressing for kids, I don't understands the choice of the lyrics tbh.

And that is such an interesting part of the character! In both movies, Anna is a goofball, funny, optimistic, etc., while Elsa is more quiet, depressed, introverted. But Elsa's solo songs (Let It Go, Into The Unknown, Show Yourself) are probably the happiest songs I've ever heard? Let It Go and Show Yourself especially can make me tear up of joy. But Anna's solos (Do You Want To Build A Snowman and The Next Right Thing) are so f*cking sad. It shows that everybody has light and dark parts, even when one is more prominent than the other.

1 minute ago, Poissonche said:

And that is such an interesting part of the character! In both movies, Anna is a goofball, funny, optimistic, etc., while Elsa is more quiet, depressed, introverted. But Elsa's solo songs (Let It Go, Into The Unknown, Show Yourself) are probably the happiest songs I've ever heard? Let It Go and Show Yourself especially can make me tear up of joy. But Anna's solos (Do You Want To Build A Snowman and The Next Right Thing) are so f*cking sad. It shows that everybody has light and dark parts, even when one is more prominent than the other.

I agree with what you're saying, thanks for this perceptive that I didn't think about!

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Poissonche

Also, really funny thing: in the scene where Elsa sees her past self singing Let It Go and dismisses it; in the French dub, Elsa changed voice actresses between the two movies. So in French, that joke is SHADY AS HELL.

Archived