💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

GRAMMYs Nominations 2020

monsterdino

Featured Posts

Ryusei
1 minute ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

the way you mention this GRAMMY in every single thread though:ladyhaha: :toofunny:

I still don't know why people are surprised that it won, to me it was just obvious

Well everyone seems to have forgotten so I gotta remind everyone :ladyhaha: 

I mean to me it was a huge surprise I remember it being announced and my jaw dropping open which never happens ususally... Also Ariana was in the category and Camila and post malone and beck. And IIRC there has never been a non-charting winner for pop solo. The other winners were all mega hits https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grammy_Award_for_Best_Pop_Solo_Performance

Musery

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley
34 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

Joanne (Where do you think you're going?) *cough cough*

I was defending ASIB's Album of the Year chances.

Thomas P

Sometimes I think that this forum forgets the soundtrack was nominated for 4 and won 2 Grammys already last year :selena:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

ydnmnme

Y’all my class was cancelled, I came home and now I’m listening to ASIB Soundtrack to attract positive energy :ally: 

Stream the performances of Grammy and Oscar winning song Shallow while waiting for noms :kiss:

Spoiler

71naS0bi1dL._SX425_.jpgil_570xN.2028324465_hxzy.jpgil_340x270.1888187918_djyb.jpg

đŒ đ’č𝑜𝓃'𝓉 đ“Œđ’¶đ“ƒđ“ƒđ’¶ đ’·đ‘’ đ’¶đ“đ‘œđ“ƒđ‘’ đ’»đ‘œđ“‡đ‘’đ“‹đ‘’đ“‡, đ’·đ“Šđ“‰ đŒ đ’žđ’¶đ“ƒ đ’·đ‘’ đ“‰đ‘œđ“ƒđ’Ÿđ‘”đ’œđ“‰

47 minutes ago, DeluluSwine said:

gaga thoughts GIF

Just because you didn't believe in Joanne's potential doesn't mean nobody had the right to do (and rightfully)

Davian

Getting flashbacks to last year when the noms for Shallow and Joanne were announced:diane: What a moment:diane:

What you want Lady GagađŸ„‚ What you want with ChristinađŸ„‚

Archived