opinion

My narrowed down, simplified ARTPOP concept

Lighter

Featured Posts

Lighter

Instead of this whatever it is we got.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwNjKRgBocL1zRolV0j6f

:teehee:

I created something a normal human can understand better. In a parallel universe it would look like this.

WebbedSorrowfulAfricanpiedkingfisher-siz

——

The_Lady_with_an_Ermine.jpg

“What does my new album ARTPOP mean?

A reverse of Andy Warhol’s Pop Art.

He used Pop culture to create art.

Now I will be using art to present pop music.

How: By using the most literal form of art, paintings (Not limited to that medium of course, but it’s the main object). I will be using classical and modern paintings/(art) as the theme of the music videos for each song and other kinds of visual for the era such as the fashion etc. As you can see in this picture I recreated a Leonardo Da Vinci painting called “Lady with an Ermine”. If you didn’t know, well, you’re welcome. And it’s ok, that’s why I made this album.

I will be using these revolutionary works of art to visualize my music. 

Because musically, the theme of this album is basically every existing elements that created me, Lady Gaga.. Sex(lots of sex), love, fame, my fans.

But the twist is, these beautiful paintings I’ve picked for the music videos’ concept will be the vehicle that will drive all 15 songs. That’s how I will put Art in the forefront, in front of pop. ARTPOP.

Here are the paintings I picked for the theme of the music videos

**So like there will be pictures here of the paintings designated for the different tracks. So like Mona Lisa for Aura, Venus painting for Venus, The Last Supper for Swine, The Starry Night for Fashion! Etc. Y’all catching on?**

Purpose: Get me and my fans out of this corporate world of shallow meaningless music (Not generalizing everybody). We’re going to art school. But it’s pop music and dancing so it will be fun.

Hope you enjoy this one Little Monsters, I love you❤️

——

Plus this will be the era’s ONE aesthetic, because we know how confusing the different visuals went all over the place

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQl_nn7JeKZUy4b__JrT7E

And there, finally it has a meaning, being an art geek, learning about painters and taking your stans to painting class.. in front of Pop Music:enigma:

I just thought it would be nice if we actually  had a cliff to hang to with the concept instead of us wandering lost about what the album meant.
But I guess we have to accept that what we got.. could mean N E THING-A. 

Lighter
29 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

I love this but I'd miss the inclusion of the statues and greek mythology :neyde:

She can still insert a bit of it here and there but not mess with the main theme at the same time like what happened with everything

Lighter
1 hour ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I appreciate your effort but the ARTPOP we got was perfect the way it was. 

Yeh I definitely agree on that one. She was a beautiful storm❤️

Sneaky Oliver

But THAT IS the actual concept. It's that simple, Gaga stans who made a big deal and confusion out of it. It's POP music with ARTSY visuals. But this bitch knows how to write and she was smart enough to make it sound complicated

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Lighter
1 hour ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

But THAT IS the actual concept. It's that simple, Gaga stans who made a big deal and confusion out of it. It's POP music with ARTSY visuals. But this bitch knows how to write and she was smart enough to make it sound complicated

Not really. One second she’ll say it’s about innovation, technology, avant garde art fashion etc. Then suddenly she’ll strip everything off her body go natural and say it’s about being good enough without those.

Archived