šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Show & Tell (K-12 Tour DVD Preview)

DC

Featured Posts

So! Lately I've been OBSESSED with Melanie Martinez and since she's on her K-12 tour right now I thought it would be perfect to start doing some edits of it, SO I picked out my favorite act, Show & Tell, and have worked on it for the past... day, and I really like how it's going so far!Ā :happy:

Ā 

She really came for necks with the visuals for this era, Iā€™ve never seen a pop star so meticulous with their craft :giveup: and you did a great job!Ā 

Sneaky Oliver

All this time i'm still wondering what k-12 means, it's probably someĀ simple sh*t but i'm too dumb to realize

Iā€™m on my Legacy Act era

59 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

All this time i'm still wondering what k-12 means, it's probably someĀ simple sh*t but i'm too dumb to realize

Kindergarten - 12th Grade

DitaDolla
1 minute ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Lol actually each song has a very deep meaning. There are a lot of vids onĀ youtube which explains very well about the ideas.

You have the concepts of Bullying, Racism, Eating disorders and more personal and dark subjects.

2 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Something I just learned the other day is that each song in the tracklist represents a different grade, thatā€™s why there are 13 tracks, not counting the bonus. ā€œWheels On The Busā€ = kindergarten - ā€œRecessā€ = 12th grade/senior year. Iā€™m still shook just thinking about it, she really had this era down to a TĀ :saladga:

DonatellaPop
9 hours ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Lately I've been OBSESSED with Melanie Martinez

TASTE!

Ā masterchef junior taste GIF by HULU

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

Archived