💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Ariana Grande, Liz Gillies, Matt Bennett reunion

DiamondKing

Featured Posts

DiamondKing

Last night Ariana invited her former Victorious co-stars and friends Elizabeth Gillies and Matt Bennett to her Sweetener World Tour stop in Atlanta for the first live performance of "Give It Up" and "I Think You're Swell" from the series. Needless to say fans went crazy.

KatieJudasGaga4

I adore this duet! One of my favorite songs from Victorious! I'm glad they did this, brings back so many memories!

HoneyB

I saw this on Twitter this is iconic omg:giveup:

Also Matt is lowkey hot wow love that for him:giveup:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Delusional

Why she talk like Michael Jackson tho michael jackson GIF

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

3 hours ago, DeIusional said:

Why she talk like Michael Jackson tho michael jackson GIF

She's still not 100% healthy, her speaking voice is a little breathy because of that

ElectricKing
5 hours ago, DiamondKing said:

Last night Ariana invited her former Victorious co-star and friend Elizabeth Gillies to her Sweetener World Tour stop in Atlanta for the first live performance of their song "Give It Up" from the series. Needless to say fans went crazy.

And after this there even was a little Victorious reunion with Matt Bennett joining the two

5 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Matt also sang I Think Your Swell too, ugh :duck:

My heart honestly can't take this. :messga:

I grew up watching Victorious and I can't tell you how much this gets me in my feels. All of a sudden I'm watching Cat, Jade and Robbie again :bradley: Love how Ari is sitting down watching Matt, it feels so much like the episode where Cat just watches Robbie sing to her. :applause:

baby crying GIF

Archived