Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

EW : Shallow - No 1 movie song from 2010s

GaGaAst

Featured Posts

GaGaAst

1. “Shallow” — Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga, A Star is Born (2018)

Could it really be anything else? Given, it took incredible restraint not to include “Why Did You Do That?” on this list based on the power of the memes it spurred, but it’s hard to think of another song that captures millions of moviegoers off of its placement in the film’s trailer alone. Any of the adjectives used to compliment the songs above apply to the breakout hit from the fourth iteration of A Star Is Born. It just works on every level a movie song can hit, whether it’s the importance it holds in the film’s narrative, the masterful songwriting that allows it to stand on its own, or even just the massive karaoke potential — the tune is timeless. There is no way anyone at the beginning of the decade could predict that Bradley Cooper of all people would have a claim to a modern American standard, but with the decade ending, and “Shallow” still playing anytime we need to let out a primal wail à la Lady Gaga‘s character Ally, we can’t imagine it without him.

Read the full list here:

No 6 is my fave too. 

https://ew.com/movies/2019/11/19/best-decade-2010s-songs-movies/

Edit : what the fck shallow video is not available in my flop country 

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

7 minutes ago, GaGaAst said:

Could it really be anything else? Given, it took incredible restraint not to include “Why Did You Do That?” on this list based on the power of the memes it spurred

D0MhCWOX0AAJQws?format=jpg&name=large

Hottie Detector

derpmonster

Agreed. Let It Go found quaking in a ditch

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Archived