Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I want C3C ASAP!

FATCAT

Featured Posts

FATCAT

So I know that many of you want LG6 before anything else, but I really really want another Jazz album before LG6 :giveup:

More specifically I wanted her to rock those holiday sales this year (and give us some Christmas vocals maybe). I really enjoyed C2C and sadly missed the opportunity to see her perform on her tour with Tony, so unless I can get to Vegas (unlikely) I'm going to be without live jazz vocals for a good while :cryga: If Gaga does LG6 next year early, it means that C3C will take at least another year, and I'm still waiting to here her more original jazz numbers like Paradise  :shocked:

So am I crazy? Do you think we should get Jazz-ga out of hiding for an amazing follow-up?

Purr more, hiss less.

SeasonOfTheWitch

I still don’t understand the reason why she performs an album worth of unreleased jazz music at the residency. Like, from a business view point, wouldn’t you want to sell at least a live album of those songs, especially since those shows are doing well? Jazz artists legit used to release multiple albums a year and this puta thinks she can be “the queen of jazz” with one album to her decade long discography. 

Bonkers

This is going to be the one day Gaga logs into GGD and remaps the next year based on one opinion.  :saladga:

:emma:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

TheRealJT

I’m sure we will get a live album of the piano and jazz show if they revamp it in a few years.  Will that quench your thirst? 

kaelergrey
1 hour ago, and i oop said:

Imagine a Christmas jazz album omg

I made a thread about a christmas album and yall attacked me. Jk jk. 

Seriously, just imagine her having a christmas hit that will be played every christmas reminding how amazing gaga is (just like what mariah did) ♥ 

Always Remember That You Are Special, You Are Beautiful and You Are Loved 

Glamourpuss

I really want another jazz album. Her voice sounds incredible when she sings jazz. 

Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood with Brian Newman is one of my current favourites. 

joannesrats

while I agree, why does everyone call it C3C? If anything it should be C2C2 or TBLG2. They never had a C2C1 :ladyhaha: 

FATCAT
Just now, PhillipBagshaw said:

while I agree, why does everyone call it C3C? If anything it should be C2C2 or TBLG2. They never had a C2C1 :ladyhaha: 

It's just an easy way to get the point across haha

Purr more, hiss less.

FATCAT
3 hours ago, SeasonOfTheWitch said:

I still don’t understand the reason why she performs an album worth of unreleased jazz music at the residency. Like, from a business view point, wouldn’t you want to sell at least a live album of those songs, especially since those shows are doing well? Jazz artists legit used to release multiple albums a year and this puta thinks she can be “the queen of jazz” with one album to her decade long discography. 

I would love an album of jazz a year  :giveup:

Purr more, hiss less.

MonsterfromVietnam

Glad to know that there are someone like y all who love and support some distinctive piece of ảrt Gags dropped :excited2:

Archived