Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga on IG: Have a rockin' Holidays!!

nenhures

Featured Posts

ferretti
2 minutes ago, S0436 said:

“Have a rockin holidays!!!” means she won’t be doing anything until the Enigma shows in late December

golden girls television GIF

Exactly how I read it

clown grave GIF

disco stick tester, inquire within

Gagaloo911

Welp was good having her around

I take this as her going into blackout mode n no more posting until next year :bradley:

I wanna hug her she's so sweet :(

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

huttont
17 minutes ago, S0436 said:

“Have a rockin holidays!!!” means she won’t be doing anything until the Enigma shows in late December

golden girls television GIF

Unless this is a ploy to throw us off and she going to release her lead single this Friday!!!! :party::derpga:

I just bought Glam Attack in Glamour Puss (the red color) yesterday, I'm now the proud owner of 6 Haus Labs products!

Reginald

Wearing @ladygaga LG6 in Dark Bops Have a rockin holidays!

If only. :poot: idk.

Can someone get Jaclyn Hill or Tati Westbrook to record an album?

Maybe one of the beauty gurus can pick up where Gaga left off in her music career :coffee:

EDIT: Or, maybe even Rihanna? She's a beauty guru too, and  I bet she would be GREAT at music.

I'm so tired.

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

blackpink

“have a rockin holidays!!!” aka she’s not updating her instagram for the next month and a half and will only post to promote Rat Laboratories and Enema 😍😍😍👌👌😌😌😌

Don't worry guys, I'm sure she'll post again on Thanksgiving to promote Haus Labs. "I basted the turkey in Glam Attack Metallic Crème in Retro for that nice crispy golden skin!"

⚡🐲

nenhures
1 minute ago, PEZ said:

Don't worry guys, I'm sure she'll post again on Thanksgiving to promote Haus Labs. "I basted the turkey in Glam Attack Metallic Crème in Retro for that nice crispy golden skin!"

You little clownsters get on my goddamn nerves :ladyhaha:

Archived