šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Shallow tops the list of "Best Songs From Movies of the 2010s" by EW

Brie Candy

Featured Posts

Gagaism

Obviously.Ā TheĀ only 2 memorable movie songsĀ that I have in my mind from last years are Shallow and Let It Go.

25 minutes ago, Auralegends said:

WDYDT probably would have been #2 but they would receive a lot of criticism because of a Gaga top 2...Ā so I get why they make this commentĀ :vegas:

Lmaoooooo I'm pretty sure they're just making fun of WDYDT and how bad it is compared to Shallow... At first, everybody thought that the song was intentionally bad, until Diane denied

Ally Campana
3 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Lmaoooooo I'm pretty sure they're just making fun of WDYDT and how bad it is compared to Shallow... At first, everybody thought that the song was intentionally bad, until Diane denied

No it was because of the memes about the ā€˜assā€™. No one ever compared it to Shallow. They are two completely different songsĀ and serve opposite purposesĀ in the film. No one is making fun of anything sis.

Does it matter? Damage is done

5 minutes ago, Ally Campana said:

No it was because of the memes about the ā€˜assā€™. No one ever compared it to Shallow. They are two completely different songsĀ and serve opposite purposesĀ in the film. No one is making fun of anything sis.

Which memes? And I didn't say they literally compared it to Shallow, but come one, there's not a single clever person on earth who would give WDYDT the #2 spot

Ally Campana
3 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Which memes? And I didn't say they literally compared it to Shallow, but come one, there's not a single clever person on earth who would give WDYDT the #2 spot

Exactly it was a little joke thrown atĀ all the ā€˜assā€™ memes. Why take it serious? Which memes? Google is free. Twitter is free.Ā :classy:

3 minutes ago, Ally Campana said:

Exactly it was a little joke thrown atĀ all the ā€˜assā€™ memes. Why take it serious? Which memes? Google is free. Twitter is free.Ā :classy:

I tried both and nothing viral came upĀ :emma: and I don't take it seriously, I just think it's a huge reach, it's all in good fun

Ally Campana
17 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

I tried both and nothing viral came upĀ :emma: and I don't take it seriously, I just think it's a huge reach, it's all in good fun

Wow your location must be somewhere strange cause I just did and tons of posts popped up. But anyway, thereā€™s nothing to particularlyĀ reach about when throwing a harmless joke. It is what it is. All in good fun.

2 hours ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

I've never seen a Why Did You Do That? memeĀ :laughga: (and it's the least deserving song of the whole soundtrack)

Not true, WDYDT is a BIG grower, once it grows on you it's REALLY good!Ā :firega:

Mess at Lego songĀ being top 5Ā  and Skyfall not being thereĀ :oprah:Ā 

Shallow & Let It Go does deserve thoughĀ :vegas:

Venus Rose
3 hours ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Not true, WDYDT is a BIG grower, once it grows on you it's REALLY good!Ā :firega:

Exactly!

I just have to got past the first few cringy lyricsĀ :laughga:

Brie Candy
6 hours ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Yaaas.

Archived