💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

This Pussycat Dolls Performance

Ryusei

Featured Posts

Ryusei

If you've never seen this, just wait for it and dont read the comments until it's over :ladyhaha: :ladyhaha: :ladyhaha: :ladyhaha: :ladyhaha: :ladyhaha: :ladyhaha: :ladyhaha: :ladyhaha:  if you're impatient go to 2:10 or smth and wait for it but the impact will be less :ladyhaha: 

Musery

nnnnn :air:

The way she shows up out of nothing and ruins everything.

This is me showing up drunk at a party :air::nooo::deadbanana::air:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

Ryusei
9 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

The fact Nicole looks so annoyed :ladyhaha:

I miss the Pussycat Dolls though 

Same they had so many bops

Musery

Ryusei
2 minutes ago, En_Sabah_Nur said:

Was she supposed to be out of the group by then, or something?!  🤔

I have no idea but the comments are killing me 

"Then, kids... out of nowhere, Melody breaks free from the broom closet, grabs her Fisher Price karaoke mic, puts it to the "X-tina Aguilera" setting, runs out on stage and proceeds to ruin the entire performance!"

"No one:

Literally nobody:

Not a single soul:

Melody after breaking out of the broom closet: UOHOHOHOHOH YAHAHEYHAYAHEYEJJAJOJOJOJO

Triggered Nicole: COME ON AMAAAAAAAS"

"Who let that crazy fan on stage at the end? Call security" 

:air: 

Musery

she's out of the Melody

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Blown Away

When I saw the title I immediately knew which performance would be in the OP. 

Iconic. Melody coming out of nowhere, with those 'vocals' :awkney: Nicole looking so uncomfortable :awkney:

This one is great as well. Melody is already shouting by the second chorus, Nicole's expression is priceless. 

Another great one. The look in Nicole's eyes when Melody walks past her to the front :laughga: The way she slowly inches towards her and then finally blocks Melody :laughga:

Nicole must've hated performing the this song with the group. You'd never know with whatever mess Melody would come up :laughga:

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

Ryusei
17 minutes ago, Blown Away said:

When I saw the title I immediately knew which performance would be in the OP. 

Iconic. Melody coming out of nowhere, with those 'vocals' :awkney: Nicole looking so uncomfortable :awkney:

This one is great as well. Melody is already shouting by the second chorus, Nicole's expression is priceless. 

Another great one. The look in Nicole's eyes when Melody walks past her to the front :laughga: The way she slowly inches towards her and then finally blocks Melody :laughga:

Nicole must've hated performing the this song with the group. You'd never know with whatever mess Melody would come up :laughga:

omg the second one is amazing :sharon: 

Musery

GreenDiamond

well in official itunes version u can hear her screaming in final chorus, so I guess its just usuall part of perfomance,

but her xtina screaming is funny definitely

Archived