life

Gaga looking like her old self

Infinity Wave

Featured Posts

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ydnmnme

The photographer posted photo without that piece of skin. It’s still looks facetuned, but it’s better

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

G U C C I
17 minutes ago, ydnmnme said:

The photographer posted photo without that piece of skin. It’s still looks facetuned, but it’s better

She's stunning! I love all the shades of pink on her. I don't think this pic looks edited at all besides just your basic perfection filter that photographers put on shoots like this. I don't understand why the pic Sarah posted looks f*cked up?? 

I think they tried to make Sarah’s cheekbone more prominent and that accidentally caused Gagas chin to shrink. 

ydnmnme
8 minutes ago, LVbuttondown said:

She's stunning! I love all the shades of pink on her. I don't think this pic looks edited at all besides just your basic perfection filter that photographers put on shoots like this. I don't understand why the pic Sarah posted looks f*cked up?? 

Sarah was the first one who posted the pic. Maybe she tried to edit it, not the photographer :oops:

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Madling
1 hour ago, xoxo Craig said:

I'm kinda mad with Sarah if she photoshoped Gaga's face... help her with make up, yes. But don't try alter Gaga's appearance on Instagram. She's beautiful without that garbage :awkney:

Hold up, You really think Sarah is out the photoshopping Gaga on honeymoon? Seriously?? Why bother paying a photographer? Some of you just don't think, you prefer to pile on Sarah even on her damn wedding. Give it a rest

Sarah looked so happy and lovely on her big day. :heart:

That edit on Gaga's cheek is unfortunate, but at least it doesn't take away from how nice Sarah looks.

⚡🐲

Archived