💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga looking like her old self

Infinity Wave

Featured Posts

androiduser

I actually think it's one of the photos where she looks least like herself, and she looks much more mature than her age here

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Madling
56 minutes ago, PoggersFace said:

fb634045a3ac829c3f7fe00cacd95c64.jpg

You all long for this when you can see how sad, lost, exhausted and depressed  and probably in physical pain she was. I don't get it. Some of the looks Tara did would be trolled so hard by the very people hating on Sarah and kissing Tara's ass. 

4 minutes ago, Madling said:

You all long for this when you can see how sad, lost, exhausted and depressed  and probably in physical pain she was. I don't get it. Some of the looks Tara did would be trolled so hard by the very people hating on Sarah and kissing Tara's ass. 

We just miss her face, it has nothing to do do with Tara or Sarah or her mental health

kaelergrey

I thought something was wrong with my eyes. Yall see it too huh hahah. What happened with that left cheek? secret latoya jackson GIF

Always Remember That You Are Special, You Are Beautiful and You Are Loved 

Madling
6 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

We just miss her face, it has nothing to do do with Tara or Sarah or her mental health

Then why post a pic where she looks absolutely miserable to her core as the Gaga y'all miss. 

1 minute ago, Madling said:

Then why post a pic where she looks absolutely miserable to her core as the Gaga y'all miss. 

The positioning and the look of the photo resembles the pic Gaga just took with Sara, nothing behind mental illness, just the look of the photo.

xoxo Craig
28 minutes ago, Madling said:

Hold up, You really think Sarah is out the photoshopping Gaga on honeymoon? Seriously?? Why bother paying a photographer? Some of you just don't think, you prefer to pile on Sarah even on her damn wedding. Give it a rest

Lmao hop off my d!ck :awkney:   I have supported Sarah and been one of the first ones to defend her against people slagging her make up skills off.  

We don't know who photoshoped her picture, but it can only be one of two people. Sarah, or the photographer. And Sarah posted it. Thats why the blame is on her. But go awf I guess  :awkney:

End Racism Now

15 minutes ago, Madling said:

She doesn't look miserable at all... that would be the 2009 AMAs

Sarah low key looks like a Moroccan woman I know. Like EXACTLY. She has the same eye shape and high cheek bones.

Gaga looks very pretty! She does not look like her old self imo cuz I can still see the sharper features and what not but still looks amazing for sure! :heart: 

QueenGaga
1 hour ago, Dolce Vita said:

omg the photo is serving that one fan account that edits every gaga photo to make it look like her old face :rip: 

What’s the username of the account or a link please :enigma:

Infinity Wave
1 hour ago, ydnmnme said:

The photographer posted photo without that piece of skin. It’s still looks facetuned, but it’s better

Now she's got a hole in her cheekbone

Yay I guess :selena:

Colourful

Archived