Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

CATS - New Trailer

Sorcerer

Featured Posts

I'm a huge Broadway stan, love musicals etc etc but this looks so bad :rip:

Cats is one of the least respected and most hated musicals out there so I really don't understand who thought this was a good idea. Plus the uncanny valley makes it almost unwatchable. I hope Taylor will be able to walk away from this relatively unscathed

the saddest part is that Universal delayed Wicked for this flop 

I'll still be there opening day with my bestie and our pot brownies :ally:

who will love me when the night is over

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, VeniceBeach said:

EJv3Sw8W4AA3lJi?format=jpg&name=large

:bradley:

LMFAO. WHAT. THE. HECK. THAT'S CREEPY AS.

I want to watch  it but jesus christ it's horrible, absolutely terrifying.

On 11/19/2019 at 5:13 PM, Gypsy said:

LMFAO. WHAT. THE. HECK. THAT'S CREEPY AS.

I want to watch  it but jesus christ it's horrible, absolutely terrifying.

:ladyhaha: Cats have paws, not human hands. How hard would it have been to have paw mittens and socks.  :duck: But I'll go see it. Mmrrrr Fphaaa

Villanelle

I know this is falling on deaf ears BUT

Cats The Musical has ALWAYS been a very divisive musical. Very love/hate. Some say it has no plot, some say it's boring, some say its creepy etc.

So really, in MY opinion, this movie is still on the same level as the stage show and is no different. It's weird, wacky and full of dance.

I mean humans dressed up as cats (that kinda don't look like cats tbh) on stage is also odd. Apparently 

Galactastica
On 11/22/2019 at 8:20 AM, Villanelle said:

I know this is falling on deaf ears BUT

Cats The Musical has ALWAYS been a very divisive musical. Very love/hate. Some say it has no plot, some say it's boring, some say its creepy etc.

So really, in MY opinion, this movie is still on the same level as the stage show and is no different. It's weird, wacky and full of dance.

I mean humans dressed up as cats (that kinda don't look like cats tbh) on stage is also odd. Apparently 

Then again, most people who watch Cat's on stage can't pay attention long enough or deeply to see that it actually has a pretty cool and dark plot. It's not the productions fault if muggles can't pay attention. :oops:

Archived