Gaga is receiving 3 Grammy nominations

Chickens in Malibu

Featured Posts

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Uniquecorn
18 hours ago, Chickens in Malibu said:

A glitch on the Grammy's website is giving away how many nominations each artist is receiving tomorrow:

https://www.grammy.com/grammys/artists/lady-gaga

Gaga is receiving 3. I'm assuming AoTY, Soundtrack and SFVM? Or Soundtrack, SFVM and BPSP (shut out from AoTY)

Lizzo 8, Ariana 5, Billie 6, Lana 2

But there's still a small possibility, one of Grammy's interns is ****ing with us, or the website is hacked? Or it's a bug? I don't know anymore. But these numbers are unfortunately showing on the Grammy's website.

Am I the only one having a hard time recalling all of Gaga's recent songs just to decipher "AoTY", "SFVM", "BPSP"???????????????????

And it turns out they're categories

:deadbanana::shrug::bradley:

Red Velvet
18 hours ago, Miracle said:

Not Pop Solo. There's competition this year with Billie and Ariana

Ya'll really think Ariana and Billie would win OVER the Lady Gaga? 

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Blastertoyo
17 hours ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Also, didn't Lizzo debut her careeryears ago? If so, she can't be nominated for Best New Artist. Also, let me remind you that even Gaga didn't get the Best New Artist nomination in 2009/2010

Gaga was disqualified because Just Dance was nominated in 2008. They changed the rules after that for that exact reason.

Now, anyone who’s never been recognized by the Recording Academy and/or won before can be nominated. 

please enlighten me to death

Red Velvet
1 minute ago, Blastertoyo said:

Gaga was disqualified because Just Dance was nominated in 2008. They changed the rules after that for that exact reason.

Now, anyone who’s never been recognized by the Recording Academy and/or won before can be nominated. 

It is more based on the rule on when someone hasn't released an album and/or has less than 30 songs inside their discography, they are eligible for BNA. That's why BP is submitted.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

23 hours ago, PACGAGA said:

Not really. Billie has a bigger year

I get that. But the Grammys should be about the music and not a popularity contest.

PACGAGA
3 minutes ago, darkpaw said:

I get that. But the Grammys should be about the music and not a popularity contest.

this is the grammys were talking about

jacs vs looser
On 11/20/2019 at 12:48 AM, monsterdino said:

Every musical outlet predicted that ASIB is gonna get nomed for AOTY what r u talking about? Also...lets not pretend like they’re right...bc literally every oultlet predicted Shallow to win SOTY and ROTY last year and look what happened...and let me not start talking about TIHTY w the oscars

I feel like there's probably no point in further discussing this but just to clear things, I was talking about the music outlets I consider to be the biggest and most reputable, like Rolling Stone (Some smaller ones might've predicted it would get the nomination, but deffo not "all"). I also don't remember any outlets predicting ROTY for Shallow, only SOTY.

Be that as it might, we got what we got.

Archived