Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Amelia Lily joins cast of Geordie Shore

StuckInMyMind

Featured Posts

StuckInMyMind

I don’t know if it’s a good move to make since she started out as a Popstar and has now basically become a drunk on reality TV. What do you guys think of this decision?

Here is a post from after filming finished on season 21 of the MTV reality show. In many of her latest Instagram stories she appears in the infamous Geordie Shore house

thatfoxyfeeling

Geordie Shore needs to be cancelled, it just isn't the same without the original cast. Gaz's parsnip is iconic. :awesome:

StuckInMyMind
21 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Out of all the career moves she has done, this one is questionable 

Yeah, panto and theatre were a bit meh and so was Celebrity Big Brother, but Geordie Shore... I just don’t see it being her thing 

Haroon

What :duck: Usually it’s the other way around, reality TV star attempts music, rather than music star attempts reality TV :huh: It is what it is anyway, I need to catch up with the current season first though :omg:

12 minutes ago, Unbeweavable said:

I don't remember her being Geordie!?!?

Literally came here to question the same thing :toofunny: 

Gimme More
2 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

I thought this show ended years ago? And I'm a geordie

nope it's on Season 21 :selena:

i miss the good old days with the originals, Gaz, Charlotte, Holly, Vicky...

#JusticeForBritney ♡

SlaeUrAnus

She actually has talent and star power though. 

She is way too good for this dump of a show. (But I am not going to lie, it was my guilty pleasure back in the day with the OG's before it become the Chloe show).

In my messy era.

StrawberryBlond

I saw an article the other week with pictures of her out of some of the cast out on the town with 2 of the members and it stated "newest member of Geordie Shore, Amelia Lily" and I was like "There's only one Amelia Lily, it must be her." Sure enough it was. I didn't even know she was Geordie until of course remembering her accent now, she's from Nunthorpe, outside Middlesbrough, so yeah, Geordie. Talk about a career downturn. She seems to have made all the wrong choices since her career didn't take off. No joke, she is literally one of the most talented contestants X Factor ever saw. I remember her being that 16 year old girl with the big voice all those years ago but how her mentor, Kelly Rowland, just didn't seem to truly appreciate what she had and opted to send her home on the first live show because of one bad song choice. She was voted by the public to be brought back when a contestant had to be ejected and she ended up coming third, defying all expectations, even going on to have  some minor hits, being the only non-winner from that year to have any level of a career afterwards (no wonder Kelly left the show after one season, she was clearly so embarrassed that she read the public totally wrong). She even loved Gaga and performed You And I as a sing off performance. Now she's on a show where people do nothing but act obnoxiously, get drunk and have sex on camera. Sad.

2 hours ago, Chic said:

Jesus.

And her album was looking so promising years ago. Oh well

I had no idea you were so up to speed on British culture! You never told me this!

Archived