💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

It might be my new LG6 dream concept

MrHappy

Featured Posts

MrHappy

You know guys we are talking about LG6 dream concepts in here, everyone shares their dreams and expectations, also many people show their fanart LG6 covers, even many ideas within them are very creative and beautiful.

But I didn't have any expectations or a certain dream.For example, there was no style to say that I would like to see Gaga dress like this, in the new album era. 

But the clothes and makeup in this promotional video impressed me completely. it is totally my dream to see a new album era like this style. 

The dress, the hat Oh good :enigma: so good, she is looks like refreshed, ıconıc and tottaly sexy. Also there are traces of the seventies and eighties, but it seems as new and original as I am totally shocked.

What you guys thinking? 

Guillaume Hamon

The music is very 90's house that was often sampling funk, gospel and soul vocals.

I would like gaga to go there musically, if she can have martha wash ( the first one who was called "the voice" and big name for 90's EDM music ) that would be incredible! :D 

A guy can dream! ;) 

3 hours ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

The music is very 90's house that was often sampling funk, gospel and soul vocals.

I would like gaga to go there musically, if she can have martha wash ( the first one who was called "the voice" and big name for 90's EDM music ) that would be incredible! :D 

A guy can dream! ;) 

I‘m 95% sure she will go this direction with LG6, I’m getting the idea that she’s going to be making techno / house music in the future... Gaga has been hanging out with Tchami, bloodpop, HANA and boys noize and they all do stuff like that, I’ve noticed they follow artists like camelphat and maya jane coles who are big techno / house producers. She will probably end up going more disco house / funk though :pray:

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

Archived