💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Dr. Pimple Popper

Doot

Featured Posts

dr-pimple-popper-update-today-main-19100

Sandra Lee (born December 20, 1970), also known as Dr. Pimple Popper, is an American dermatologist based in Upland, California. In 2010 Lee began uploading videos to YouTube but did not begin to heavily post content until 2015, after she noticed the popularity of her Instagram videos of skin extractions. In exchange for written client permission to record and post content, Lee offers patients discounted or free treatment.

Dr. Pimple Popper is an American reality televisionseries airing on TLC. The series follows her as she treats patients with unusual cases of facial and skin disorders at her clinic Skin Physicians & Surgeons in the Inland Empire city of Upland, California. The show started with an hour-long special on January 3, 2018 before the first season aired on July 11, 2018.

It is now on Hulu. 

YALL. I WAS SHOOK. I CRIED. I GAGGED. 

My main question with some of these videos is HOW DO THEY GET SO BIG??!?! Like the video in the post shows the extraction that is the same size as an APPLE. shocked oprah winfrey GIF

1 minute ago, RuPaul said:

My main question with some of these videos is HOW DO THEY GET SO BIG??!?! Like the video in the post shows the extraction that is the same size as an APPLE. shocked oprah winfrey GIF

Oh that's nothing. On the show, she removed one that was bigger than a large grapefruit. It was almost five lbs. 

HeavyyMetalVenuss

ok do these people that have these massive growths on their back just all sleep on their stomach, or

Cake like Malibu Gaga

1 minute ago, HeavyyMetalVenuss said:

ok do these people that have these massive growths on their back just all sleep on their stomach, or

Yeah. One woman had a lipoma above her breasts and had to only sleep on her back. Some people, depending on what it is, don't feel pain in it. Some do. 

HeavyyMetalVenuss
2 minutes ago, Doot said:

Yeah. One woman had a lipoma above her breasts and had to only sleep on her back. Some people, depending on what it is, don't feel pain in it. Some do. 

it’s like a built in waterbed! :nooo: ew

Cake like Malibu Gaga

4 minutes ago, HeavyyMetalVenuss said:

it’s like a built in waterbed! :nooo: ew

Some of em are gross, for sure. But I love how personable and professional she is. 

Archived