Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

GRAMMYs want "Star Power" back for 2020 ceremony

Stef

Featured Posts

Doncho
50 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

maxresdefault.jpg

This wa not a snub by any means. I think MR is one of Gaga s best songs ever, but we cant deny Shape of You is one of the biggest songs ever (whatever we like it or not). Gaga losing this was no surprise

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Prismatic Light
20 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

They wanna nominate more veteran artists like Gaga and Beyonce instead of newcomers like Billie and Khalid so that said veteran artists get a performance slot, because they attract a lot of viewers. 

Seems cool tbh. Olde big artists like Madonna, Britney, Mariah, Cher would have their moments again and underrated ones like Katy, Gaga or others would be more appreciated :firega:

Be kind 🧡

FlopSlurper
1 minute ago, Doncho said:

This wa not a snub by any means. I think MR is one of Gaga s best songs ever, but we cant deny Shape of You is one of the biggest songs ever (whatever we like it or not). Gaga losing this was no surprise to me

The Grammy is awarded for "quality vocal or instrumental pop recordings". Every single one of those songs has much better vocals than his + shape of you's instrumental was a cheap thrill's rip off. So what was it awarded for exactly? 

4 minutes ago, Doncho said:

This wa not a snub by any means. I think MR is one of Gaga s best songs ever, but we cant deny Shape of You is one of the biggest songs ever (whatever we like it or not). Gaga losing this was no surprise

Give it song of the year then. This category places emphasis on delivery of song. Vocals, lyrics etc 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

HeavyyMetalVenuss

the p*rnhub awards had better performances and theatrics this past year than the grammy’s have for the past few years, for the most part :pole: no gawgaw, asib awards or lg6 lead performance= flop

Cake like Malibu Gaga

Doncho
Just now, FlopSlurper said:

The Grammy is awarded for "quality vocal or instrumental pop recordings". Every single one of those songs has much better vocals than his + shape of you's instrumental was a cheap thrill's rip off. So what was it awarded for exactly? 

Well that depends on the voter s taste tbh. Ed was also snubbed from the main categories that time, after being pretty much the #1 artist of the year.

I think MR is much better too though.

Doncho
3 minutes ago, Stef said:

Give it song of the year then. This category places emphasis on delivery of song. Vocals, lyrics etc 

Ed was snubbed for SOTY for some reason, so the Academy rewarded him with Pop Solo. I love MR but it had some VERY repetitive lyrics sadly. I wish it won though, but to me it was obvious it was gonna lose

doppelganger

Gaga probably lobbying to get Bradley to perform with her at the Grannies in exchange for an AOTY nom. Throw in the debut of her new single. 

PS. My autocorrect shading the Grammies. I am not correcting that

BlingNotTheMusic

Some of the artists they listed fail to release new music which they could perform :reductive::trollga:

Venus Rose
1 hour ago, Santa Stefani said:

It’s crazy to think how Gaga get snubbed on all of those awards, BUT, she remains more iconic TIME AFTER TIME even without them. This is Talent.

FixedT.

Anyways, wbk :queenga:

ApplauseftAdele
2 hours ago, Stef said:

No shade all tea but from the list of artists that they call "snubbed", I can only see one artist who has genuinely been snubbed, criminally, especially when it comes to The Big Four

Thats just me tho

tea GIF

What are the big 4?

Album, Song, Record... whats the last one?

Archived