💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

GRAMMYs want "Star Power" back for 2020 ceremony

Stef

Featured Posts

PACGAGA

It makes sense why the new female president is trying to collect all the A-Listers. Especially because Beyonce and Gaga are some of the few rating grabbers. If they weren't trying to the Grammys could've potentially turned into the Kids Choice Awards with people like Billie, Ariana, Khalid, etc who are in contention to be nominated a lot. 

What bugs me is that it seems like the committee is influencing the voters to vote for these A listers, and they deserve but that defeats the purpose of the grammys I feel like. 🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mister G
11 hours ago, FlopSlurper said:

maxresdefault.jpg

Oh goodness that mess Ed Sheeran who boycotted the Grammy Awards, won that category and didn’t even show up. No thank u, next.

Gagaism

It’s crazy to think how Gaga get snubbed on all of those awards, BUT, she remains more iconic TIME AFTER TIME even without them. This is uniqueness.

4 minutes ago, Runway said:

Lg6 is like 9 months late, it isn’t early at all :toofunny:

I didn't mean to say it was early, I wanted to say that I think that she'll wait even more.

However, we don't know if the album is really late. I mean, we've been waiting for a long time, but maybe it was just never planned to be released in 2019 :emma:

Prismatic Light

I'm super sleepy and I have to go to bed so I literally understood nothing of this :poot: is it like a category for established artists? Like, how does it work? 

Be kind 🧡

zakariah

well by that logic, then gaga should win every award she gets nom'd for, because she is the ultimate star of our generation :vegas:

1 minute ago, Prismatic Light said:

I'm super sleepy and I have to go to bed so I literally understood nothing of this :poot: is it like a category for established artists? Like, how does it work? 

performers lol not a new award

Economy
28 minutes ago, Stef said:

No shade all tea but from the list of artists that they call "snubbed", I can only see one artist who has genuinely been snubbed, criminally, especially when it comes to The Big Four

Thats just me tho

tea GIF

In any case the Grammys are suppostu be more than just impact and sales they are supposed to mainly consider quality (tho impact is considered so obviously big artists have an edge)

but its suppostu be an awards show where not only big artists are recognized so they should not flaunt the word snubbed so carelessly

Prismatic Light
1 minute ago, weed said:

performers lol not a new award

Oh. 

I still don't get it :poot:

Be kind 🧡

ALGAYDO
9 minutes ago, Prismatic Light said:

Oh. 

I still don't get it :poot:

They wanna nominate more veteran artists like Gaga and Beyonce instead of newcomers like Billie and Khalid so that said veteran artists get a performance slot, because they attract a lot of viewers. 

KingRedd

It's hard to nominate the Vets when they rarely release SOLO music lmao... Rihanna will never release an album at this point, Gaga will debut new Haus Labs for her slot at the Grammy's and Beyonce wont even go since she probably wont have any new solo music either ha. Many Vets just dont release and they probably are tired of being snubbed for the new artists so why go lmao

May I Read You? 😎

gagzus

Ed Sheeran shouldn’t even be in the same list or sentence as Gaga or Beyonce... periodT!

But if they want star power back- then the music execs who’re part of the committee should convince companies and charts to stop including streaming so much because anyone can get a hit song now. It irks me that stars now lack charisma or creativity and we’ve gone back to that old “if you’re pretty and marketable you’re fine” 

gagzus
20 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

They wanna nominate more veteran artists like Gaga and Beyonce instead of newcomers like Billie and Khalid so that said veteran artists get a performance slot, because they attract a lot of viewers. 

This. The new generation of artists don’t particularly have longevity or stable fanbases; they know that the likes of Beyonce, Gaga, Madonna etc all have stable fanbases that will stick with them and plus we’re from the generation where we used to spend COIN on them before streaming was even a thing.

Archived