💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

GRAMMYs want "Star Power" back for 2020 ceremony

Stef

Featured Posts

billie-eilish-ariana-grande-anderson-paa

It’s not the first time we’ve asked this question, but it bears repeating: Given the way new artists are dominating the marketplace at present, will the Grammy Secret Nominating Committee furnish enough top-tier noms to established superstars to ensure said artists will perform on Music’s Biggest Night, upping the likelihood of strong ratings? We’re talking about stars like Taylor Swift, Beyoncé, Lady Gaga, Ariana Grande and Ed Sheeran, several of whom have been seriously (and even serially) snubbed in the past. The word is that this is very much on the radar of the Recording Academy’s forward-looking new leadership. Noms come out Wednesday.

Souce: HDD via this link

Signature loading… 👹🖤

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No shade all tea but from the list of artists that they call "snubbed", I can only see one artist who has genuinely been snubbed, criminally, especially when it comes to The Big Four

Thats just me tho

tea GIF

Signature loading… 👹🖤

derpmonster

Means Gaga is performing, period

ARUTW live performance? A gay can dream 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

ALGAYDO
1 minute ago, derpmonster said:

Either ARUTW or LG6 lead, PLEASE :cryga:

1 minute ago, derpmonster said:

Well, Gaga has been performing there every year for 5 years now:party:

But what will she sing this time? There's no way she's performing an ASIB song, and I just can't see her debuting her new single this "early":huh:

derpmonster
3 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Either ARUTW or LG6 lead, PLEASE :cryga:

Remember when the LG6 lead was supposed to be performed at 2018 Grammys? :huntyga: Instead we got Billion Reasons and Joanne WDYTYG.

2 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

But what will she sing this time? There's no way she's performing an ASIB song, and I just can't see her debuting her new single this "early":huh:

ARUTW seems possible considering ASIB is nominated. But yeah I'm not expecting LG6.

Edit: Maybe she'll finally do a never before live song medley with I Like It Rough and Hey Girl :huntyga: And Telephone with Beyoncé :enigma:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

FlopSlurper
13 minutes ago, Stef said:

We’re talking about stars like Taylor Swift, Beyoncé, Lady Gaga, Ariana Grande and Ed Sheeran, several of whom have been seriously (and even serially) snubbed in the past.

maxresdefault.jpg

3 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Remember when the LG6 lead was supposed to be performed at 2018 Grammys? :huntyga: Instead we got Billion Reasons and Joanne WDYTYG.

ARUTW seems possible considering ASIB is nominated. But yeah I'm not expecting LG6.

Edit: Maybe she'll finally do a never before live song medley with I Like It Rough and Hey Girl :huntyga: And Telephone with Beyoncé :enigma:

Are there really people who expected her to sing new music at the 2018 GRAMMYs? :laughga:

I don't think she'll perform ARUTW... She has never performed it even during the album cycle (and she only sang Shallow twice on TV), why would she perform it now?

Katherine
5 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Early? Aren't Grammys airing next February? :neyde: when do you want her to perform it, 2034 at Space?

1 minute ago, Katherine said:

Early? Aren't Grammys airing next February? :neyde: when do you want her to perform it, 2034 at Space?

No, in January. I didn't write early though, I wrote "early"

Runway
7 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Lg6 is like 9 months late, it isn’t early at all :toofunny:

ElectricKing
3 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

maxresdefault.jpg

4 hugely strong beautiful women, all in their own way :firega: with 4 incredible vocal performances.

And they all lost. :ohno:

Archived