šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Gaga in Inamorata swimwear

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

ChromaticPrincess

emily rajatowski? I didnā€™t know she made swimwear? Good fo ha I guessĀ 

āœØoh the lights dim while weā€™re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heavenāœØ

ydnmnme

Youā€™re the bestĀ :hug:

š¼ š’¹š‘œš“ƒ'š“‰ š“Œš’¶š“ƒš“ƒš’¶ š’·š‘’ š’¶š“š‘œš“ƒš‘’ š’»š‘œš“‡š‘’š“‹š‘’š“‡, š’·š“Šš“‰ š¼ š’øš’¶š“ƒ š’·š‘’ š“‰š‘œš“ƒš’¾š‘”š’½š“‰

27 minutes ago, CosmicPrincess said:

emily rajatowski? I didnā€™t know she made swimwear? Good fo ha I guessĀ 

I guess thats just what you do when you're not a very good model or actor but have a large social media following

22 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

I guess thats just what you do when you're not a very good model or actor but have a large social media following

No need to bring others down. By that same logic, Gaga isn't a good singer so that's why she created Haus Labs.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

54 minutes ago, Lionel Hutz said:

No need to bring others down. By that same logic, Gaga isn't a good singer so that's why she created Haus Labs.

iā€™m not bringing her down itā€™s the truth. if anything itā€™s a good business move since sheĀ couldnā€™tĀ break into high fashion nor did she act in a memorable movie other than Gone Girl...

Delusional
1 minute ago, Maleficent said:

iā€™m not bringing her down itā€™s the truth. if anything itā€™s a good business move since sheĀ couldnā€™tĀ break into high fashion nor did she act in a memorable movie other than Gone Girl...

Ah yes because posing for vogue or elle isnā€™t breaking into high fashion. By yourĀ standards of success I expect you to be the either BeyoncĆ© or Ed Sheeran

ā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļøBANNED TILL SEPTEMBERā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļø

12 minutes ago, DeIusional said:

Ah yes because posing for vogue or elle isnā€™t breaking into high fashion. By yourĀ standards of success I expect you to be the either BeyoncĆ© or Ed Sheeran

lol it isnā€™t tho? Meryl Streep and Kim K also posed for Vogue and Elle. ā€œBreaking into high fashionā€ is being asked by a high fashion designer to represent them in a fashion show. Which she has not.

Idk why your so defensive about her not being considered a top tier model?

Archived