💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Haus Labs: Cosmic Love Collection out now

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

11 minutes ago, Roger Smith said:

240919_HAU_18_046_v5_3000x3000_O874WITHK

What is the chunky gold glitter though?!?? I want that! Is that’s the glam attack in chains?! I was kind of hoping for some glitters like Lemonhead makes!!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teal Ambition
Just now, Renie said:

What is the chunky gold glitter though?!?? I want that! Is that’s the glam attack in chains?! I was kind of hoping for some glitters like Lemonhead makes!!

https://www.hauslabs.com/collections/shop-all/products/lemonhead-la-spacejam

it is lemonhead!

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Just now, Teal Ambition said:

Thats true but I find the tip is drying :cryga:

I feel like you’re more of an expert on liquid liner than I am! So you would have a better idea! What brand do you usually use?

GunninMan

These visuals are truly A+++

I am really loving the different and unique looks they’re displaying with the more everyday. It’s showing how universal these products are.

Teal Ambition
1 minute ago, Renie said:

I feel like you’re more of an expert on liquid liner than I am! So you would have a better idea! What brand do you usually use?

ColourPop is my GO TO all the time, its absolutely amazing :sharon: Eyeliner is probably the most important product to me since there's nothing I love more than a good wing :vegas:

I've tried the Marc Jacobs one that Sarah uses on Gaga but the tip was drying as well and chunks of it started to fall off. Kat Von D's is also very good but we don't support her in this house anymore :triggered:

5 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

ColourPop is my GO TO all the time, its absolutely amazing :sharon: Eyeliner is probably the most important product to me since there's nothing I love more than a good wing :vegas:

I've tried the Marc Jacobs one that Sarah uses on Gaga but the tip was drying as well and chunks of it started to fall off. Kat Von D's is also very good but we don't support her in this house anymore :triggered:

Good to know!! And your eyeliner always looks amazing so I’m taking your word for it!!:firega: 

I do swear by the marc Jacobs velvet noir mascara! I will never use anything else!

Teal Ambition
2 minutes ago, Renie said:

Good to know!! And your eyeliner always looks amazing so I’m taking your word for it!!:firega: 

I do swear by the marc Jacobs velvet noir mascara! I will never use anything else!

Thank you :kara: Do you have the Marc Jacobs mascara too? ITS AMAZING :firega:

2 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

Thank you :kara: Do you have the Marc Jacobs mascara too? ITS AMAZING :firega:

It is life changing!!:ladyhaha:

KillerMonster

Just dropped 199$ on the entire thing. :ohwell: It’s sure worth it though!

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

TheSlash

I think we now can safely delete the "Music News" and "New Music" tags in the Gaga News section :selena:  :enigma: .

Ew, David!

ydnmnme

D37-A5792-B640-4-B27-ACF2-8371-FFEA9873.

Just ordered this lipstick and more :hor:

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Sneaky Oliver

The names are so funny (even funnier that they should fit the holiday theme): Gunmetal, Glamour Puss, Burlesque 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Archived