Sam Smith for Out Magazine

Kimmo

Featured Posts

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Little Fighter
6 hours ago, magicalgaga said:

Can we please acknowledge the fact that not everyone has English as their first language and thus it is possible for them to not understand the concept of they/them pronouns? Understanding that people come from different backgrounds to a public forum that is open to literally everyone in the world would be nice.

That makes sense, but singular they/them pronouns date back 100s of years and is a regular part of English language. I know that might not always be taught if English isn't your first language, but people who do speak English as a first language know this already. People use singular they pronouns all the time without realizing it because it's so ingrained in our language. Some people on here are making a chose to be ignorant on this subject. Several people in other threads said they straight up refuse to use Sam's pronouns. It's frustrating because I'm trans and understand the importance of pronouns and it's really sad and annoying to see people chose to be ignorant. 

<3 Little Fighter = Gaga & Xtina stan <3

Little Fighter
6 hours ago, Sanne Godijn said:

That doesnt mean that everybody has read it

The op clearly read the article since they quoted it but they still chose to use the wrong pronouns .

Sanne Godijn
4 hours ago, Little Fighter said:

The op clearly read the article since they quoted it but they still chose to use the wrong pronouns .

I was referring to people in general 

This photo of they looks so good! (not the one in the bathrobe...I'm talking about the one with the lace gloves)!

samsmith-02.jpg

mattel butch

кто понял тот поймёт 

стерва – это дар от бога и проклятие небес, дикая лесная кошка, полуангел – полубес.

Imo the androgynous image they've been trying to pull out lately simply doesn't suit them. It's very hard to do in general (Bowie did it majestically). No tea, no shade but they were better off natural-looking with their raw emotional character emphasizing it through the music. At least for me. 

ANTI WP
6 hours ago, Little Fighter said:

Some people on here are making a chose to be ignorant on this subject. Several people in other threads said they straight up refuse to use Sam's pronouns 

Okay hitler 

Just wanna remind you that people forget things 

Sepsami
2 hours ago, goods said:

Imo the androgynous image they've been trying to pull out lately simply doesn't suit them. It's very hard to do in general (Bowie did it majestically). No tea, no shade but they were better off natural-looking with their raw emotional character emphasizing it through the music. At least for me. 

there's nothing androgynous about a hairy chest and a scruffy beard :neyde: I don't see it either

good on them though, it's great they're happy. 

Little Fighter
3 hours ago, ANTI WP said:

Okay hitler 

Just wanna remind you that people forget things 

How am I anything like Hitler? I was not referring to people who forgot, but rather the people who have said in other threads that they refuse to use Sam's pronouns. How is defending a nonbinary person anything like Hitler? I'm Jewish btw so this is weird. 

Archived