BadGurlMadge

Featured Posts

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ryusei
5 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

Are they even old enough to listen to her music 

You‘re always old enough to listen but to understand what the heck she‘s talking about is a different thing. 5 year olds singing along „bury a friend. I wanna end me“ 

wig trixie GIF

Stan Fujii Kaze
RAMROD
33 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

Are they even old enough to listen to her music 

26 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

You‘re always old enough to listen but to understand what the heck she‘s talking about is a different thing. 5 year olds singing along „bury a friend. I wanna end me“ 

wig trixie GIF

Tru. Like, how many of us listens to Dirrrty or Who Lets The Dogs Out or Don’t Cha or any other songs we grow up with thinking those were cute bops song it from the top of our lungs in public, and don’t know raunchy the meaning behind the lyrics were until we get older :enigma:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝔹𝕖𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕀𝕟 𝕋𝕠𝕥𝕒𝕝 ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕝 𝕆𝕗 ℍ𝕚𝕞𝕤𝕖𝕝𝕗 (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
AdmistTheLight

She has great style so good for her, I would buy some for my nieces and nephews if it's available in my country

Liberaté mi amor
Morphine Prince

This is cute. 

I like that she has her own brand. Starting off smart in her career now that music doesn’t sell as much. We stan. 

Ryusei
29 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Tru. Like, how many of us listens to Dirrrty or Who Lets The Dogs Out or Don’t Cha or any other songs we grow up with thinking those were cute bops song it from the top of our lungs in public, and don’t know raunchy the meaning behind the lyrics were until we get older :enigma:

It wasnt until my re-discovery of the pussycat dolls last year that i realized just how sexual the lyrics were :laughga: 

Stan Fujii Kaze
bloody grammys

i think it's cute

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Archived