💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Haus Labs: Cosmic Love Collection [1st Video Review]

HitTheBoat

Featured Posts

HitTheBoat

So this MUA has already received her Cosmic Love bundle (available to the public 10/18)

I know that many people here don't care about HL products, but for those who do:

Delusional

Wait I don’t get the collection lmao is part one being released now and are more products being released further down the year? 

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

HitTheBoat
36 minutes ago, DeIusional said:

Wait I don’t get the collection lmao is part one being released now and are more products being released further down the year? 

I think so!

Part one should include: Angel Baby Collection, 4 Metal Shades, Red Lipstick
Part two will probably be released mid December

LeJudas

I love this. 

I've wanted a red since the initial launch and I'm getting it. Ugh. So excited for the second part!!!!

Probably in December for X-Mas if we're getting part 1 now for Thanksgiving...

Cello

Thanks for sharing! Can't wait to see more lipstick shades and hopefully some brow products 

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

gagzus
4 hours ago, DeIusional said:

Yes, part 2 will probably come out near to new year or after with the Glam Room No.1 eyeshadow palette probably 

Sneaky Oliver

what are the new products for the Cosmic Love collection? i'm too lazy to watch the video 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

kaelergrey
6 hours ago, HitTheBoat said:

So this MUA has already received her Cosmic Love bundle (available to the public 10/18)

I know that many people here don't care about HL products, but for those who do:

Those look gorgeous. Haus labs is just getting better and better. Im amazed by the launch but more so with this. :firega:

Always Remember That You Are Special, You Are Beautiful and You Are Loved 

I can't get over how pigmented and vivid the lipstick is. Great choice of shade of red; it really pops. Can't wait to see what other colors they put out for it.

⚡🐲

Archived