Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

ARTPOP title track. Bad or good? Pretentious? Sincere?

Lighter

Featured Posts

the "aaa hybrid can withstand these things" part should've been the chorus, and it should've hit harder. wasted potential if u ask me

Yas! The first time I heard it I loved it, it’s like perfect for every mood! It’s not too crazy, it’s not to slow, it’s just right :happy:

1 minute ago, 56jae said:

the "aaa hybrid can withstand these things" part should've been the chorus, and it should've hit harder. wasted potential if u ask me

How could that be part of the chorus? :triggered:

KatieJudasGaga4

One of my least favorites from ARTPOP. I love it, but one of the tracks I don't really put on when I want to, if its on shuffle, I'll listen to it.

Just now, ProjectJoanne said:

How could that be part of the chorus? :triggered:

she sings that "aAhhh hybrid" part in a more flow-y way in the iTunes festival version, the studio sounds too robotic

DeanWinchester

I love it. her ARTPOP can mean N-E-thing because anything she releases she puts art and pop into it somehow. It's also about her thought process and how she tries to find identity in her art.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

5 minutes ago, 56jae said:

she sings that "aAhhh hybrid" part in a more flow-y way in the iTunes festival version, the studio sounds too robotic

It just sounds like she went a little out of key and quiet more than flow-y :laughga:

But I get what you mean, though I think she changed it to the final version cause she preferred it that way and she likes it better, just like how she made the rest of the album

Also, not to you, but why does every single person on this website prefer the iTunes Festival versions of the ARTPOP songs more than the final versions? Like the final versions have always seemed SO much better, especially with Sexxx Dreams :laughga:

3 minutes ago, weed said:

remember the hee hees? this is them now

mj+aged.jpg

They’re Micheal Jackson? :derpga:

Archived