Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Do you like house labs?

Phlop

Featured Posts

kaelergrey
1 minute ago, Phlop said:

I was thinking about getting some as a gift for my friends for xmas 

I dont have it but it has great reviews on the internet.

Also maybe take the user into consideration like will he/she use it for work, going out. is he/she working (for work place use) or a student etc.  

Always Remember That You Are Special, You Are Beautiful and You Are Loved 

I really like what I have purchased so far. I literally use the lip gloss every day. It's my favorite product and the best lip gloss I'veever used. I have three colors. The lip liner is also really good, although I don't always use lip liner. I have 2 of those. I like the Glam Attacks, but they aren't really suitable for daily wear, as they are all shimmery, which for me is a  nighttime/going out look, but I tend to like a more minimalist/natural look most of the time. The Aphrodite is the most versatile color of Glam Attack, because it can be used as a highlighter on cheeks or even lips. I also have the Biker shade. Those two are must have, in my opinion. 

All in all, I am not super picky about makeup. I wear a mix of drugstore brands and higher end  (Urban Decay mostly). I find the Haus Labs stuff to be excellent quality for the price and would definitely recommend the three products I have. I don't do eyeliner (I'm way too pale and have blonde lashes and eyebrows so black eyeliner always looks ridiculous on me), but the eyeliner is very highly acclaimed as well. 

SharkmanthaC

I have made 2 orders.  So far I really like the products.  The glam attacks are super pigmented and stay in place evenly which is hard to find with liquid eye shadow.

she/her/hers

Glamourpuss

I am really happy with the products I got and hope to buy some more soon.

I would recommend this makeup to everybody, especially the glam attacks. 

One of my best friends is an professional esthetician and makeup artist, and she said Haus Labs is one of the best products she's ever used. 

G U C C I

I actually love it. I love LOVE the lip liners however I’m super pale so some of the colors are not the best one me but I’m excited about the new shade because it looks stunning. The floss in all shades looks great on me (except for scream) and wears really well. The glam attacks are incredible and honestly do not crease. I did Halloween makeup with chained ballerina and it stayed perfect all night.

GypsyBabe

I absolutely love it, and that has nothing to do with me being a fan. If her name wasnt on it, then I would still be buying and pushing it. 

I will be buying the full holiday release tomorrow. 

⚯͛

LGMonster95

I'm not into makeup at all but I saw a lot of reviews of it, everyone using it their own way and so on and I think it really is a great product, you should go for it. Also have you seen the new red lipstick? I don't know but it looks stunning 

ELECTROHEART

I wouldn't buy it bc i don't wear make up, but i think is cute :flower:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Archived