Blastertoyo

Featured Posts

Delusional

Maybe if the era revolved around a tacky curtain

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

MaryJaneHolland

Umm idk

Definitely here for pink hair, all about it

I'm not sure about the wig tho. I'm rooting for more girly looks, but I'd prefer pigtails, ponytails, space buns... :lana:

Its cute tho, why not... Just fix the end parts

Pop Music
17 minutes ago, DeIusional said:

Maybe if the era revolved around a tacky curtain

source.gif

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

ElfieMartini

Congratulations, you proved us all wrong when we said nothing was worse then THE wig haha.

I just can't really see Gaga in it TBH. Maybe during ARTPOP she would have but IDK I don't really remember ARTPOP.

That's not what I said, I asked you not to be one

MaryJaneHolland
29 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Enigma: yes

LG6 Era: no

I personally think she grew out of that phase in her life. 

10 minutes ago, ElfieMartini said:

Congratulations, you proved us all wrong when we said nothing was worse then THE wig haha.

I just can't really see Gaga in it TBH. Maybe during ARTPOP she would have but IDK I don't really remember ARTPOP.

You just contradicted yourself. As you both said, the Enigma wig. She is currently doing a show where she is a Hatsune Miku cosplay, dont know how this is different and she is past that phase :selena:

2 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

You just contradicted yourself. As you both said, the Enigma wig. She is currently doing a show where she is a Hatsune Miku cosplay, dont know how this is different and she is past that phase :selena:

What I meant was after the growth and maturity Gaga displayed in her looks and music in C2C, Joanne, and ASIB. It would be awkward for her to revert back to a wig that’s more ARTPOP-ish. I believe she grew outta that stage in her life to be CrazyGa (wig/fashion wise). 

It’s more acceptable for Enigma cause it was Gaga purpose to put on a show for her fans and GP would enjoy that resembles typical CrazyGa we all know and love.

Archived