Golden Globes dress returned to Valentino

LaLa

Featured Posts

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
beaublue
2 hours ago, monster78619 said:

Because it’s a feckin massive expensively dress that Gaga didn’t wear to the zoo, or shopping, or hair salon, or McDonald’s, there’s only like two places it could have been if she lost it :laughga: it’s not that hard to track this mf dress down if they put the effort into it 

if hotel staff find something, they never contact you to tell you they found something :sharon: I’ve left behind so much **** at hotels, they might keep it in case you come back and ask if they have it. And that’s exactly what happened, and they didn’t ask the hotel if they had it. Simple. 

I don’t want anything of yours thanks lol 

Well lucky for you you’ll never get the opportunity to know if you want something of mine or not because I don’t associate with individuals like yourself ☺️☺️☺️ Good luck though 😬

Shipper

Im laughing cause they probably thought it was a big curtain at first. :ladyhaha:

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Irresponsible of Valentino to forget about it (Gaga didn't own it, not her problem), but irresponsible of the hotel to let it sit there for months until an employee can put it up for auction. 

VOLANTIS

@myluis617 Sis I know how much you wanted to wear Gaga's clothing I'm so sorry. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

JINNOCIDE

Reading this thread of little advocates I learned that neither Gaga, Valentino, the hotel or LAPD do their work enough :smh:

mess :ladyhaha:

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

Economy
On 11/17/2019 at 2:11 PM, RAMROD said:

Glad that unnecessary drama is over.

Also that maid don’t need any compensation. It was not hers regardless “it was returned to lost and found.” She must have been setting her eyes on that dress ever since and don’t bother calling whom it may concerns to get their dress back or whatever.

Probably tbh

she was probably counting the days until she was allowed to take unclaimed stuff from the lost and found knowing full well whose it was

i mean we cant say that for certain without having seen what happened but i think its the most likely thing to have happened

while it wasnt criminal, it was ethically and morally wrong

Archived