💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Golden Globes dress returned to Valentino

LaLa

Featured Posts

According to the DailyMail the maid who found Gaga's dress didn't get to sell it after all.

"The dress Lady Gaga wore to the 2019 Golden Globes is being returned to the Valentino archives after it was withdrawn from auction last month.The haute couture gown had been set to go under the hammer at Nate D. Sanders Auction House on October 31, but was removed from the sale just moments before bidding closed on the piece amid claims it had been stolen by a maid.The auction house said in a statement to DailyMail.com Saturday morning: 'This iconic dress has been withdrawn from the auction and has been returned to the Valentino archives."

They also said that the police investigated but no crime was committed. I hope they compentasted the maid in some way, bidding was up to $19,000  before it was pulled!

20487622-0-Frock_and_roll_The_Valentino_20489288-0-Ready_to_roll_This_caps_off_a

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tom Nook

That maid is probably like “and I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling kids and that Oscar-winning Avon sales lady”

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

gagzus
23 minutes ago, LaLa said:

I hope they compentasted the maid in some way, bidding was up to $19,000  before it was pulled!

Absolutely not :rip: the maid committed theft pure and simple- the dress is owned by Valentino and Gaga rented it, the maid took it without permission instead of returning it or giving it to the police and then attempted to sell it online for thousands of dollars. That’s literally theft and money laundering 💀 lock that bitch up

1 minute ago, gagzus said:

Absolutely not :rip: the maid committed theft pure and simple- the dress is owned by Valentino and Gaga rented it, the maid took it without permission instead of returning it or giving it to the police and then attempted to sell it online for thousands of dollars. That’s literally theft and money laundering 💀 lock that bitch up

Well the police investigated and found no crime was committed :shrug:. She found the dress, followed the proper lost-and-found procedures at the hotel, and then once a set amount of time had passed (months!) it was given to her as per the hotel's policy. Not her fault it fell through the cracks with whoever was supposed to pick it up. 

10 minutes ago, gagzus said:

Do you really think she deserves prison for this? :toofunny:

Luke78619
10 minutes ago, gagzus said:

She didn’t take it, she returned it to lost and found and was left there for months so she was allowed to have it as she found it 

honestly if she was kind enough to return it to lost and found in the first place, I see no reason why Valentino couldn’t pay her the $19,000 anyway, it’s not like they’re a small business

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

elijahfan
7 minutes ago, LaLa said:

Well the police investigated and found no crime was committed :shrug:. She found the dress, followed the proper lost-and-found procedures at the hotel, and then once a set amount of time had passed (months!) it was given to her as per the hotel's policy. Not her fault it fell through the cracks with whoever was supposed to pick it up. 

Celebrities use this hotel very often for high profile ceremonies, the employees surely know the gowns aren't owned by the celebrities themselves but are loaned by fashion houses. When they found the dress, it never occurred to them they could just hit Valentino up? NOBODY from the hotel, or the police, thought of doing just that? I'm sorry, but there's definitely something fishy going on, I think it's very convenient for this maid to say everything was done to return the dress, when they didn't even contact the fashion house, which should have been the first thing to do, but whatever... now it's back in safe (and honest) hands.

elijahfan
5 minutes ago, monster78619 said:

She didn’t take it, she returned it to lost and found and was left there for months so she was allowed to have it as she found it 

honestly if she was kind enough to return it to lost and found in the first place, I see no reason why Valentino couldn’t pay her the $19,000 anyway, it’s not like they’re a small business

They're not a philanthropic business either, they absolutely shouldn't pay for a dress that's always been their property from day one.

Imagine making a cake, and having to pay to eat it... what kind of logic is that :saladga:

Luke78619
2 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

They're not a philanthropic business either, they absolutely shouldn't pay for a dress that's always been their property from day one.

Imagine making a cake, and having to pay to eat it... what kind of logic is that :saladga:

K but it was there for months on end. There’s few places for the dress to be, Valentino could easily have contacted the hotel as well. People leave **** at my work all the time, if I decided to keep something and months down the line someone says “hey that’s mine I want it back” id say “tough **** you can’t have wanted it that bad as you didn’t bother asking if we had it” :laughga:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

RAMROD

Glad that unnecessary drama is over.

Also that maid don’t need any compensation. It was not hers regardless “it was returned to lost and found.” She must have been setting her eyes on that dress ever since and don’t bother calling whom it may concerns to get their dress back or whatever.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived